• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I NEED HELP ON THIS GAME

tina

can you make me a mission 4 human devil may cry save
just with 3 mission done nothing else plzz and plzz get alot of red orbs plzz no hacks just normal game play cuz i dont want to play 3 mission again lol

SkyGemini

S'All over but the Crying
I have that but I also have no idea how to just pick one mission out of the whole save as it saves all missions...and mission 3's not so bad, you can't get past it? What console are you on?

tina

i passed mission 3 but i deleted my savegame by accident so i dont want to do 3 mission again cuz it really sucks
btw im on PC

SkyGemini

S'All over but the Crying
tina;186220 said:
i passed mission 3 but i deleted my savegame by accident so i dont want to do 3 mission again cuz it really sucks
btw im on PC

I wish some of the other missions were as easy as 3!

But anyway, I'm on the PS3...though I do copy my PS3 saves to my PC. I have DMC3 on the PC and I don't see any of the same kind of save files though. Like on the PC the one save file is named ".SAV" (of all things ;)) but for the PS3, the save is in 6 separate files---of course, none of which are ".SAV".

I take it you deleted it from within the game? If not, it might still be floating around in your recycler or something. I've never copied any of my PC's games saves...but after hearing you maybe now I should! If you think mission 3 is a pain, you should see some of them in DMC3...

Well sorry, I'm thinking it probably wouldn't work, unless you know something I don't? Good luck anyway...

Top Bottom