• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need a tip

Papero

All right, well. I'm tweaking, I really am. This game has been an absolute blast until this level and it's ****ed me off so much I'm about to write Capcom a letter of "**** you! For making a level requiring a person to time their movements" as timing is not my strong suit.

Immature? Incredibly. I am in the level where you hit the cronus and you must jump up giant slow spinning blades onto a small platform.

Guess how long I've been doing this? GUESS? HMM? Just a tad over 3 1/2 hrs. Every single time I jump, Nero forgets he's a half demon and transforms into Mr. Rogers who can't jump higher then 1" and thrust himself forward much further then his trusty genitalia.

Oh but no, the second Nero is on the ground. I can keep him 180 feet in the air firing a gun that shoots blue pew pew for about 20 minutes. And he moves as swiftly as a cheeseburger down Rosie O'Donalds throat.

:mad:

Any pointers? Or am I just going to have to go to school for some kind of level engineering, remake this entire game exactly to this point and just create a stairs equivalent to the stairs leading up to a Shaolin Monk monestary? Possibly with hand rails.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
What are you on about?

You really haven't asked a proper question. You've stated "I'm bad at timing" then asked "Can I do this bit which requires timing?"

If you can't do that bit then no, and there aren't really any pointers to help you. Just... Get better timing.

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Or google yourself a savegame past this level. L00K, we can't rise your gaming skills by pressing some button, you have to do it yourself.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Oh wow man! I suggest you go and buy air hike for Nero, but if you can't afford that then you should go and replay some missions until you have enough to buy it. Hopefully with the double jump(air hike) you should be able to get through this part with less difficulty than you had before.

So go buy that air hike skill for Nero and hopefully you can pass that part ^________^

Koemi

half-breed
well DMC series - especially DMC3 onwards - requires precise timing. if you can't do that then it just means this is not your type of games. just watch those amazing combo vids in youtube from top players like Kyle and Brea. then you'll know what DMC really means. ;)

good luck with learning good-timing.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Its just a matter of use too... I remembered the first time I played a dmc i was having a hard time... now its pretty simple
I'm not ssying that this is you first time, just that its a matter of pratice

Top Bottom