• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need a break...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well, this is the perfect time methinks.

I'm going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment, and I'm not the VeeBee that you know (Nice and somewhat annoying. Or if you hate me, Yes I'm that VeeBee, only much worse). So I'm having a break before I kill someone or get banned.

I'll be back when either I'm more tolerant of idiots or when Respect is cool again, or maybe when I'm feeling better.
Depends on what comes first.

Take care of yourselves and again, to quote the cool Eddie Tenpole "Keep Rockin"
VeeBee

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'll miss you too Eb. But I won't be gone for long... hopefully. Keep spreading the Danteness ;)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
You, my friend, are velly velly sneaky. I forgot the highs of being gold! ;)

I really hope you do feel better soon VB. A break from the forum is never a bad thing, either.

Anyway...between you and me... I think he's reproduced little clones of himself and are sending them over for revenge. Wouldn't that be a scary thought? :eek:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^Why thank you. Sneaky is one of my middle names... the kinder ones btw. You're hidden too, i think.

If there are anymore clones, the forum will be over run and we'll all be in the poo.

Gimme a few days and I should be okay... as for the respect thing... I shouldn't expect miracles ;)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
No, no, you're right, considering where we are I think a miracle is highly unlikely... it's still nice to hope for, though.

Dunt. want. poo!!!! D:<
How do you kill a clone, I wonder? ...Ooooh, maybe that spray you showed me the other day will work? Tehehehe... unless they're really clingy clones that don't want to die. But I don't think any of them are as resilient as their 'original'. I doubt any clone could be that hardy. So maybe the spray will work eventually.

Or is it like the miracle thing - wishful thinking?

Anyway, I'll catch you in a few days on the forum then. I've only got two more weeks to spam the boards with my awesomeness *cue super-cool theme song* before it's my turn to say g'bye to the forum, so will definitely make the time we got count. I know there's FB but....meeeeeh.... it's not the same as the forum.

If you do want to chat, you know where to catch me. Else I don't want to press the issue, going on experience it's not something I liked to dwell on or talk over with someone if it really upset me, because it just made me even more upset. But I'm here if you want to vent - or even just have another chat about checking out the Vergil-potential in UK sometime. I seriously need to start saving for that holiday. ;)

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
I'll miss you VeeBee and I have the same problem "Thou shalt not suufer an idiot to live" that's the quote right lolz be back

Pleasure

Just the man with the gun.
Who has the correct spelling and grammar and who doesn't?
That's right, Mr. "gun slinging sword master".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Guys, guys. C'mon, it's someone's goodbye thread. At least have the decency to argue on each other's profiles instead of here.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^ya see respect. Just doesn't exist. What is it with this forum and trolls lately. Instead of arguing with him, report him. There I said it. Someone's gotta stand up to trolls and bullies.

Do you know something, I've pretty much been pushed around by bullies all my life. I've spoken to Angel, DS, and Mr Anderson makes a great point.
I feel much better now anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom