• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I May Be Gone A Lot

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah, just as the title says... I'm a little depressed right now. I totaled my car this morning, my parents have to pay for the insurance... They told me I have to walk to school every day, which means I won't be able to talk to my girlfriend in the mornings, and they tell me that if I want a new car, I have to raise the money myself... I won't ever be able to get a car in only two years of school...

So, if you're wondering why I'm gone for a while, this is why.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Crashing the car can happen to anyone and yeah its unfortunate but think yourself lucky that you have had a car while still at school in the first place (i was 21 when i got my first) and think of the positives. If you have got a phone or something im sure you can talk to her, could always arrange to meet after school (i dont know the details but its a possibility). Id had my car 3 days and my handbrake failed and it went through my neighbours wall and cost me £570 to repair (bare in mind it was a brand new car) then the week afterwards we had a storm and the gutter off my house got blown off and landed on my car and scratched all the bonnet then a couple of days after that some old lady hit my car door with a shopping trolley which i had to pay for. Id already paid £9000 for my car and £1010 for the insurance and then tax ontop of that so it wasnt pretty :p and I thought i was cursed but havent had anything happen since that. Many people out there havent been able to get a car at all so just have to think yourself lucky and not get to down about things.

Reactions: Meg

Meg

Normally I would tease you for posting this in the wrong section, but since you're depressed I'm gonna leave you alone. :( Instead I will send you some e-cookies. :)

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I'm here for you, as always. Just thought I'd make that forum official too, min ogle. I'm just glad you weren't hurt.

Top Bottom