• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I know where you'll have your next birthday Party!

berto

I Saw the Devil
31123071.jpg

Dante47

The guys who made this place obviously need advice.
"Try adding strawberry sundaes to the menu!"

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
It could have strawberry sundae as a dessertXD

a few years ago at a park in the city, a friend of mine once told me strawberry sundae's were for lame pansies, then this tall albino with white dyed hair in a red jacket who was walking by us said, "Wanna say that again, kid?"

To this day, my friend never called anyone who likes strawberry sundaes a pansy again.

True story!

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
a few years ago at a park in the city, a friend of mine once told me strawberry sundae's were for lame pansies, then this tall albino with white dyed hair in a red jacket who was walking by us said, "Wanna say that again, kid?"

To this day, my friend never called anyone who likes strawberry sundaes a pansy again.

True story!

lol what the f*ck?
This is probably the funniest post i have ever read in this forum.
ROLFMAO!!!

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle

True story!

:lol: LOL.

Top Bottom