• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I know there are some Shenmue fans on here!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
WHAAAAT?! And I thought I was the only Shenmue fan on this forum...

The fact that they want to re-visit it is great news for both me AND my dad. :p He likes Shenmue too. It's like the only game we both like...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Been throwing the idea around for a long time but they just keep making excuses. Last one was that the production costs to much and they wouldnt make it back in sales. Thats utter crap because theres millions of people who have been waiting for news of a new title for years and would happily purchase it.

They released Shenmue II for Xbox and it didnt sell well so they are scared that a sequel would do the same. They obviously didnt think about things logically when they came to this conclusion. The reason it didnt sell well was it was Shenmue II, some people had not played the first on the Dreamcast so why would they purchase the 2nd without it? They should have re-released them both and maybe that would have tempted more people to try it and maybe got others into the series. It was a new console that didnt have great sales. If they released a sequel on both 360 and PS3 im sure the sales would be pretty damn big.

PS Im a big Shenmue fan.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dark Drakan;201310 said:
Been throwing the idea around for a long time but they just keep making excuses. Last one was that the production costs to much and they wouldnt make it back in sales. Thats utter crap because theres millions of people who have been waiting for news of a new title for years and would happily purchase it.

They released Shenmue II for Xbox and it didnt sell well so they are scared that a sequel would do the same. They obviously didnt think about things logically when they came to this conclusion. The reason it didnt sell well was it was Shenmue II, some people had not played the first on the Dreamcast so why would they purchase the 2nd without it? They should have re-released them both and maybe that would have tempted more people to try it and maybe got others into the series. It was a new console that didnt have great sales. If they released a sequel on both 360 and PS3 im sure the sales would be pretty damn big.

PS Im a big Shenmue fan.

Fan of Shenmue here too. :D I really hope that Shenmue 3 will come out someday. :)

Top Bottom