• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I know! do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
get hurt until your life bar is red then go turn into a devil by pressing L1,
Some people consider that power to be sparda but really when you turn into that devil aka to some people sparda, it really doesn't look like sparda at all...

Sn1p3r R1fl3

Marrionette Of Hell
Yay! people know, and ya, it doesnt look like
SParda i guess......But he has the power of Sparda so thats what i call it. Also, did u Notice on DMC1 that when u play as Sparda, while ur not in DT, go into a light and look at the Shadow...Tell me what u see ^^

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Sn1p3r R1fl3;15524 said:
Does any one know how to turn into Sparda on DMC2? I do : do you? tell me how if u know how to =)

like........when u are weak and when u see ur bar life red............u can transform in the Ultimate Sparda´s form

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Nope, no costumes.
But if you beat the Hard mode you get the Legendary Dark Knight mode in which you play as Sparda. He is the same as Dante but he has Luce and Ombra and starts with Yamato, which uses Alastor's combo;)

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
what the hell is luce and ombra, i never tried that mode, because i only played on hard, never that mode because i thought it would be extremely hard, but i guess i was wrong....

oh and does anyone have a pic of sparda in dmc...other then mine....

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The Legendary Dark Knight mode is just as easy as the other ones. It has the usual difficulties, Normal - Hard - Dante Must Die. Luce and Ombra are like Ebony & Ivory, though a bit more old fashioned.

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
Legendary Dark Knight isn't really a "mode," its just a different costume you can pick when you start a new game.

just sayin'

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
SpArAda1127;28952 said:
well can you find a pic of luce and ombra....

Well, they are just like an older version of Ebony & Ivory..take a look here to see for yourself;)

devil-may-cry-luce-ombra.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom