• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I just say the ending to DMC4

june34

I say the ending and i wont say a thing, but just incase dose anyone want to know>_< :huh:

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I was hopin' for Vergil to be in it so that he would fight Dante once more and Vergil's soul will be in the heavens with their mother. But now that Yamato is with Nero... I have a feeling that he and Dante will be best friends. So much for that theory... ah well

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
The vid. has been posted in Posting Spoilers. :B So if you're really wanting to know now, there is your chance, but if you are one who wants to find stuff out for youself then you know the drill. :]

june34

well i thought there should have been more to the ending part with Dante,Trish,and Lady. It didnt seem finished

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
june34;65950 said:
well i thought there should have been more to the ending part with Dante,Trish,and Lady. It didnt seem finished

They did that with the first, and 3rd DMC. Where it just didn't seem complete, which leads to another game. I wonder if DMC5 will be a whole other SL, or perhaps a remake of DMC2?

Kool626

Demon Slayer
that not the ENDING there more stage to go. so y does every 1 say oh it ending but i think not

Top Bottom