• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i just realized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
devilmaycry 2 was a complete and tottal waste.it had good feature's but had more bad featrue's.
1:dante's suite all tho lacking in grapics was cooler then his on 3
2:snake had his own crapy grapic bike
hmm thats about all i can think of sadly

bad featrue's
1:sucky stry line
2:sucky cam
3:sucky grapis
4:easy enemys
5:the game's leading lady was probly the most complete waste of a women role i've ever seen in a game

yea dmc2 to some ppl might be ok but it sucks once you think about it. truth is tho the only reason were dowing it is the cam angle and the story line other wise we wouldn't be downing it...atleast not this bad

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i totally agree...the if it had a better storyline and camera control..wich i didnt even think of when i wrote my first opinion...it wouldnt have sucked so bad..i mean..it wouldve still sucked..because the characters and dante's attitude sucked superbad..and yes i did just use a movie title to describe a game..lol...but it was just not what we know and love as a dmc game

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah...i mean when ur first playing it all u think is "hey cool a dmc sequel" but after u finish it u just want to go and get ur money back cuz it just wasnt good

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i actually was really mad cuz i made the mistake of buying it without even thinking it might suck..lol, and it wasnt bought FOR me i spent my money on it

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;69782 said:
i think i might actually do that..once i get the money that is..i got too much stuff im getting ready buy right now..this is way to big a year to be a gamer..lol

yeah..it sux...:( but looking at the bright side,you have completed your DMC game collection...:lol:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
actually u really cant say i have a complete collection.lol i only have 4 and 3SE i had to trade in 1 cuz it stopped working..and i snapped 2 in half after getting to the i think like the 4th to last boss cuz i realized it wasnt getting any better..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom