• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i just realized

Status
Not open for further replies.

II Regicide II

The Greatest
i hate this game
Dante is too serious and its not rite
doesnt make sence with the series
and lucia have the worst voice over ever

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
thank the heavens..this is the greatest forum ever..i swear every other place i look for ppl to talk to, they all say the same thing.."it was a good game..sure it didnt have anything to do with the first one, but maybe they dont want the devil may cry series to link together, like silent hill..they're all stand alone games" and i always end up saying "if they wanted to do that..why did they use the same character with a totally different personality?"..lol..its just not a good game at all...story makes no sense..characters bite the big one....and the voice overs as u said are not good at all

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
of course...DMC 2 has a bad storyline...few characters,bad gameplay,too easy of A.I. monsters...etc...:mad: however,dante's D.T. both forms is super cool...:$

II Regicide II

The Greatest
Chaos Master;69295 said:
of course...DMC 2 has a bad storyline...few characters,bad gameplay,too easy of A.I. monsters...etc...:mad: however,dante's D.T. both forms is super cool...:$

haha yea but...if thats the only good thing in the game then that pretty much says it all
Devil May Cry 2:with cool DT mode
and uh....cool DT mode
and hmmm....you can use it as a frisbee

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Fatal;69359 said:
haha yea but...if thats the only good thing in the game then that pretty much says it all
Devil May Cry 2:with cool DT mode
and uh....cool DT mode
and hmmm....you can use it as a frisbee

lol, frisbee....actually i used mine to test out my 12 guage airsoft pellet gun..it was fun watching it shatter....dmc2...may u rest in peace....

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;69454 said:
lol, frisbee....actually i used mine to test out my 12 guage airsoft pellet gun..it was fun watching it shatter....dmc2...may u rest in peace....

That was cool...:lol: but,still feels a little sad that DMC 2 is blown away...:(

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah...it could've been a great game if only they had done better..although the true problem isnt realized by many dmc fans....capcom wasnt the main team working on this game...it was actually midway that did the storlyline and voiceovers on dmc2...capcom only worked on producing and character design

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;69523 said:
yeah...it could've been a great game if only they had done better..although the true problem isnt realized by many dmc fans....capcom wasnt the main team working on this game...it was actually midway that did the storlyline and voiceovers on dmc2...capcom only worked on producing and character design

I agree...this game should be made with Capcom,not other company...let's hope the revival of DMC 2 will be made at ps3 by Capcom...with new characters,new demons,new settings,new story...etc...:lol:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
so u mean u actually knew this wasnt a main capcom project? not many ppl know that...i only found that out from going to capcoms forums...lol, not many dmc fans do know that this wasnt a dmc project..they gave up rights to midway to see if another company was capable of making a game that was worthy of competing with the first game but when they seen how bad sales were when they were thinking up dmc3 they took the rights back and said from now on they arent letting any other company take over their creation...and on the capcom forums lately they are saying alot of ppl are omplaining that this game didnt explain enough where nero came from or waht he has to offer to the story...but they said the only reason that is is cuz they were rushed from the fans for a new game for the franxchize

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;69544 said:
so u mean u actually knew this wasnt a main capcom project? not many ppl know that...i only found that out from going to capcoms forums...lol, not many dmc fans do know that this wasnt a dmc project..they gave up rights to midway to see if another company was capable of making a game that was worthy of competing with the first game but when they seen how bad sales were when they were thinking up dmc3 they took the rights back and said from now on they arent letting any other company take over their creation...and on the capcom forums lately they are saying alot of ppl are omplaining that this game didnt explain enough where nero came from or waht he has to offer to the story...but they said the only reason that is is cuz they were rushed from the fans for a new game for the franxchize

i knew it since the beginning...it was at the game forums,IGN,Gamespot for a long time ago...:( apparently,Capcom wants to abandon DMC 2 completely if the next DMC game is developed...:O the reason of this game is rushed to completion is like you said,but with another reason to get more money for the new RE game that time...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
exactly...the only reason capcom's name was on dmc2 was because they got money off of it...but when the next installment comes if they cant come up with something that they know the fans will like they will hand it off to another company...thats what they did with dmc2 and thats what they will do with any other games in the franchise when they run out of ideas...the only reason ppl are complaining about dmc4 is because it was rushed and they didnt have time to expand on the story and tell us why nero is around...that was also the problem with dmc2. if im not mistaken midway worked on it, and they were rushed on production and had to end up making a stand alone game that everyone ended up hating cuz the lead character was still dante but he wasnt the dante we know and love

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;69553 said:
exactly...the only reason capcom's name was on dmc2 was because they got money off of it...but when the next installment comes if they cant come up with something that they know the fans will like they will hand it off to another company...thats what they did with dmc2 and thats what they will do with any other games in the franchise when they run out of ideas...the only reason ppl are complaining about dmc4 is because it was rushed and they didnt have time to expand on the story and tell us why nero is around...that was also the problem with dmc2. if im not mistaken midway worked on it, and they were rushed on production and had to end up making a stand alone game that everyone ended up hating cuz the lead character was still dante but he wasnt the dante we know and love

he is still the Dante we admired...just more cool and wiser...yet not able to play him enjoyingly...:( DMC 4 still better than DMC 2,as it is more proper sequel than DMC 2...:) ...nero is a cool new character,yet the whole game is almost all about him...:( might as well make the DMC game like Onimusha 3...two playable characters with almost-near-equality usage...:lol:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i really wouldnt know,i never played any of the onimusha games...lol..i havent played half of the games the most ppl on here have played...the only 2 fianl fantasies ive play are 7 and 8....lol...although im really really hoping mayby the next arch in the dmc series will explain nero's origion and how he came into the stroy..although alot of ppl have a kind of sorta plauseable theory that maybe its possible that he might be the baby seen in the final cutscene of dmc2

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;69567 said:
i really wouldnt know,i never played any of the onimusha games...lol..i havent played half of the games the most ppl on here have played...the only 2 fianl fantasies ive play are 7 and 8....lol...although im really really hoping mayby the next arch in the dmc series will explain nero's origion and how he came into the stroy..although alot of ppl have a kind of sorta plauseable theory that maybe its possible that he might be the baby seen in the final cutscene of dmc2

Maybe,but i think you should play Onimusha 3...:lol: as it is the best in the game series...you will notice how good the Capcom brings it,two characters with different time,weapons,era,nationality,etc works together in different era and time...and watch the FMV opening...it is one of the best FMV...hands down...:cool:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i think i might actually do that..once i get the money that is..i got too much stuff im getting ready buy right now..this is way to big a year to be a gamer..lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well thats good, but anyways..back on topic...does anyone else think all that needs to be said has been already? this game just flat out wasnt good..it has been said many a time by myself and others..it might turn out to be good for a later chapter but for now it will remain in the long list of games that should never have been released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom