• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I hope they have Classic Vergil costume for Vergil's Downfall..

XM.

I hope u guys are right.I wold love to see the classic Vergil costume.but I dont think its gonna happen I mean dlcs are always overpriced and vergil´s downfall isnt that overpriced at all for 6 missions and one new character with his own skills.lets just hope we ca use him on bloodpalace =)
Did I miss something, 6 missions? Where this information comes from?

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Classic Vergil with Nelo Angelo Devil Trigger would be nice.
Even better, Classic Vergil with DMC3 DT, Corrupt Vergil with Nelo Angelo DT, Gilver (basically CV with a bandaged face) with...uhhh...the generic DmC DT?
ps. Have Vergil playable in BP mode...tbh I think Ninja Theory's gonna do jus that...
Wut.. DLC for a DLC..
Yo dawg I heard you like DLC so Imma make a DLC for your DLC.
DLCeption
HAH!! priceless...

FrostBite

Marshall of Radiance
I like the way vergil's outfit looked before,but I gotta say,that new coat and those nice pants are majestic indeed.

But yeah,sure,why not,even throw in the coatless outfit with it.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Ugh, I hate the classic costumes if I'm honest. Just seems like blatant catering to bitchy fans. Totally defeats the purpose of it being a new universe.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Ugh, I hate the classic costumes if I'm honest. Just seems like blatant catering to bitchy fans. Totally defeats the purpose of it being a new universe.
I hate'em cuz the faces don't match up (to me) and the coats don't glow in DT (yes this really matters to me)

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
It's not like classic costumes are part of the story itself.

I don't even get how can somebody hate them for such a reason, is like saying the fish costume for kratos in GoW2 would ruin the game experience.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black

I don't even get how can somebody hate them for such a reason, is like saying the fish costume for kratos in GoW2 would ruin the game experience.
Which it totally does. :troll:
jus kidding, i barely remember what costumes i used for God of War...any of'em XD

Zilla

The inFAAMous

I can't comment on God of War as I've never played it, but I didn't mean the Classic Costume ruined the story, I just felt it made the new universe a little less, well, new. NT stuck to their guns almost the whole way through their development of New Dante, sure things were changed (No smoking, White hair gradually returning, etc) but just seeing DMC 3 Dante running about in Limbo City looked stupid to Me.

I'm also not saying that DMC 3 Dante looks stupid, for clarification incase someone eats Me.

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
But is just an alternative costume. It's like... how can I say it, off-topic? It's just there like the trophies/achievements names you know?

MasterBlasterAA

i love the new universe, but i also love the old universe. i just think its a nice tribute to the old games is all... it does serve the purpose of catering to bitchy fans (and yes there are a ton of those) but i just like having the option. nothing more. you are entitled to hate them but i mean its just a costume... its not game altering in any way. you can choose not to get/use them

Top Bottom