• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I hate overpowered Dante

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Just as I see more DmC in the future.

MGR sells pretty good. Kojima is very happy for the series and would like to see it continue.

DmC under performs in sales. Capcom goes "Oh gee maybe we should outsourcing games and bring everything back to in house development".

Your better chance of seeing a DmC sequel is if....*snickers*...Capcom makes it themselves.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
MGR sells pretty good. Kojima is very happy for the series and would like to see it continue.

DmC under performs in sales. Capcom goes "Oh gee maybe we should outsourcing games and bring everything back to in house development".

Your better chance of seeing a DmC sequel is if....*snickers*...Capcom makes it themselves.

ewww. I don't want a sh*tty version of DmC with no actual plot and no character development. Capcom would f*ck it all up anyway. Id rather they go back to their mediocre DMC.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
ewww. I don't want a sh*tty version of DmC with no actual plot and no character development. Capcom would f*ck it all up anyway. Id rather they go back to their mediocre DMC.

For yes focusing more on gameplay over story is mediocre. I guess Monster Hunter is a sh*t game series since it doesn't have a story at all.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Not a good one anyway in my opinion.

Well its YOUR opinion. A majority of Japanese gamers love the MH series. Its the highest selling games currently in Japan...for the most part...its only competition are Mario and Pokemon over there. It seems to be getting extremely popular overseas as well and of high demand too in the states.

Proof a game that doesn't even need a story/plot to become extremely popular.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium

Dang Dragon, lately you sure have been holding no punches when talking about the original series.:|

Didn't know you disliked it so much...

DragonMaster2010

Well its YOUR opinion. A majority of Japanese gamers love the MH series. Its the highest selling games currently in Japan...for the most part...its only competition are Mario and Pokemon over there. It seems to be getting extremely popular overseas as well and of high demand too in the states.

Proof a game that doesn't even need a story/plot to become extremely popular.

Either way, I don't see it as that big of a deal. More over hype with graphics and giant swords.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I only want nothing but the best for Devil May Cry. Call it selfish, but I really do care about both.

Than stop with the assumptions and start thinking of the chance that maybe just MAYBE Capcom could learn from their mistake with DMC4 and give us a great experience.

Heck, history even proves this with the much more well received DMC3 over DMC2.

DragonMaster2010

Than stop with the assumptions and start thinking of the chance that maybe just MAYBE Capcom could learn from their mistake with DMC4 and give us a great experience.

Heck, history even proves this with the much more well received DMC3 over DMC2.

Alright. Alright. I'll be patient and wait for a possible return of DMC.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Either way, I don't see it as that big of a deal. More over hype with graphics and giant swords.

The graphics for the Monster Hunter games....aren't really that good. They look like late PS2 era graphics or early PS3 graphics even now (especially with its recent release) but the environments look pretty nice though.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Ah come on guys we're talking about a game about a demon hunter who dresses up like some goth cosplayer going on against whole army of Hell Spawns because a random chick who almost killed him told him so... -__-"

WTF Kind of "Believable character" are you people searching in a story like this ?

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
Ah come on guys we're talking about a game about a demon hunter who dresses up like some goth cosplayer going on against whole army of Hell Spawns because a random chick who almost killed him told him so... -__-"

WTF Kind of "Believable character" are searching in a story like this ?

Its Japan....what else?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Naw, I'd rather play a good game then ninja gaidan 3's less then impressive brother.
Nope MGR is a rip-off of THIS GAME >>
Shinobi%20COVER.jpg

and NO one even knows !! its top secret that 99% of the Slice'n'dice mechanics are ripped off directly from this game !

Top Bottom