• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I hate making these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleasure

Just the man with the gun.
In fact, as a rule, I generally don't. Introductions? Ain't my sort of thing. Not really much to introduce. What am I going to do, sit here and brag about my writing abilities and fill you with useless knowledge on my hobbies? **** no. I'm a DEVIL MAY CRY site for Christ's sake, so it should be pretty damned apparent just what I like. If not, well, you're just not up to my standards yet kiddo.

With that said, as I took a look around I figured I should make this at least semi official. I don't get along with most people. I don't expect to. I'm a self-admitted dick sometimes with a degree in douchebaggery, but seeing as I'm on this site there's at least one thing there that we have in common. I'm not, read me this, not here to troll; any trolling I do is completely unintentional. Plainly, I'm an honest guy and won't pussyfoot around telling you you're stupid if I think you're being stupid.

Anyways. Now that we've gotten on this foot I may as well step fully into the door. I'm personally very excited about the DmC reboot and I think all the people whom are upset about his new look and the "new" way they've taken the storyline really need to get their heads checked. Unless they really screw it up, it will be a good chance to look at Dante's days as Tony Redgrave, which I'm really looking forward to, along with Vergil's possible "return" into the DmC universe. To those who know the storyline, you know what's I'm talking about.

And hey. I like his new look. Dante needed a bitter side.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well well well! If it isn't a man who's upfront with what he's thinking! Not too many of those around here.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Welcome to the forums, Anglekos. I must say, I'm quite the fan of your bluntness. Here's hoping you'll enjoy your stay here. ^_^

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Welcome to the site. I don't usually post in new people's threads, but I've always been a fan of people who are blunt, honest, and don't pussyfoot around. Enjoy your stay, however long that may be.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hahaha... you mean aside from aka, don't you DT?

Welcome to the forum Anglekos, hope you enjoy your time here.

Pleasure

Just the man with the gun.
Hello. Welcome to the forum :D
You've got too much **** going on in your signature. It's kind of lame.
That said, this thread has served its purpose. Unless a mod wants to swing by and tell me off for all the crap I'm going to cause in the future, let's return to our regularly scheduled programming.

Dark Drakan

Admin
You've got too much **** going on in your signature. It's kind of lame.
That said, this thread has served its purpose. Unless a mod wants to swing by and tell me off for all the crap I'm going to cause in the future, let's return to our regularly scheduled programming.

Im not a Mod im a step up from that but as the staff were mentioned i thought id pop my head in. I dont need to 'tell you off', so long as there is no trolling and you abide by the rules we shall get on fine. ;)

That aside welcome to our forums and thanks for registering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom