• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I guess I jus suck. :/ (DMD Mode)

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
Im only missing 4 blue orbs. I only need 2 more skills for Nero and 3 for Dante to have them all. And I'v beaten all difficulty modes except DMD and HAH.
The thing is, this game was really at my level until I got to the 4th mission on DMD mode! Iv tried so many times. And the last time I tried (which was my 5th outing with the mission) I got to Bael. And he beat me. I continued. Tried again. Had to use 6 S Vital stars, and 1 M VS. I had him down to a few more hits. and he beat me.
My thing is, how the hell am I supposed to beat the rest of DMD if I cant beat this? :/
Any tips from some of your guys that call this game too easy (even on DMD)
Bc you guys are insane.o_O

JakemJo

I guess u jus suck... sorry, but cannot beat Bael? Ok, you have to collect more Red Orbs and buy many Vital Star L/M, becouse S is just waste of Orbs, and buy some Devil Star L. DODGES are the most important, but if you know you can't dodge is, the active Devil Trigger. Jump Cancel (on Bael it's very easy) on his back and attack that ice. When he disapper and his ladies appear, then Snatch them when they're attacking, then Buster. That's all I can help you with this boss. If still can't beat him, you just have to play more, or watch some videos on YouTube.

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
:D i love hearing the truth.nah, its not so much dodging him. im actually a good DMC player. so i dont have truoble wid that. and i nvr buy stars, so it wasnt a waste of orbs for me. i jus nvr used them till now.so its leftovers. and he jus takes to damn long to beat for me, but so did berial.:dry: (on DMD. they both are to easy on any other mode sadly) but yeah. not much i can get done by askig on here i guess.:D this is my first time ever trying DMD mode on a DMC game tho, other than on DMC 3 (original) and i got to mission 17 on it, but got bored an stopped playing. idk wat my problem is now.

*EDIT- I have defeated Bael. But had to use a L Vital Star and 1 Gold Orb sadly. Now I cant beat Mission 5. XD This is ****ing irritating! I got all the way to the flooded toture chamber and keep getting killed! I beat it once, but only bc of the 1 Gold Orb I had left. But then got killed in the hallway afterwards.

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
well i know i dont completly suck. i mean, iv done alot. and alot of peaople find the things i did hard. :D but im finding things some of you guys find easy, or on par with your level, hard. but i guess ill get better. just gotta get some patience.:D (i have none)

*EDIT- I have beaten the 5th mission. I tried it again today, and on my first try, I beat it. Withought even losing much health or usuing any items. XD I even made an S on the mission. I dont know wat my problem is. Guess everyone gets lucky. =)

Rebellion16

Devil Slayer
i think you need to know how to avaide enemy attacks just like ronaldinho when he dribbles with the ball (he currently sucks with ac milan though im a ac milan fan i say it) avaiding enemy attacks always works for me

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
like iv said. im good at evading and dodging. but can only keep it up so long (when alot of enemies attack me off screen.:dry:) but doing a boss fight 2 times in 1 mission kinda kept me from beating it. i ended up getting killed by a bladed scarcorw while fighting a blitz after beating Dagon 2 times.:\ wth is a guy supposed to do.:D

LoGoS

Get Destro'd
I'll give you a quick tip:

When Bael vanishes hold the lock-on button. When his dancing lure girls appear: grim grab one of them immidiately, buster her, charge shot 3, and then exceed 3 double down. The lure will collapse to the ground. Use a buster and it will pull bael from the shadows leaving him vulnerable for a few moments. Just remember timing is everything and Bael is SLOW.

Hope this helps a bit. Good luck

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
thanks for the help. but iv got Bael down now. it doesn take me long to get a good handle of a bosses rythem. its all about me getting used to everything. (an getting a little lucky:D)

info_overkill

info_overkill
Blue Rose;174222 said:
Im only missing 4 blue orbs. I only need 2 more skills for Nero and 3 for Dante to have them all. And I'v beaten all difficulty modes except DMD and HAH.
The thing is, this game was really at my level until I got to the 4th mission on DMD mode! Iv tried so many times. And the last time I tried (which was my 5th outing with the mission) I got to Bael. And he beat me. I continued. Tried again. Had to use 6 S Vital stars, and 1 M VS. I had him down to a few more hits. and he beat me.
My thing is, how the hell am I supposed to beat the rest of DMD if I cant beat this? :/
Any tips from some of your guys that call this game too easy (even on DMD)
Bc you guys are insane.o_O

I did an overkill of repeating the earlier missions. :)
Although I'm still at Devil Hunter mode.

Karapaz

I guess I jus suck / DMD Mode

rnputs out naz
rn
rnThats not how you do it.
rn
rnEncases Naz in C4, dowses him with gas
rn
rnIn the immortal scariest words ever "Watch this ****"
rn
rnturns Naz into a blazing inferno
rn