• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"I guess I have some time to kill"

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Why does Dante say this? people tend to say this when they have something planned or if they are going somewhere.

Does Dante have something planned? I would like to think that in this game he is not just randomly looking for demons to kill that he has some sort of goal in this game. Then again after the first Nero fight he says "business beckons" which could just mean "im off to do some random demon killing". After hearing that Nero and his story will be the main focus I am wondering if Dante has any kind of story of his own at all.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
My opinion is that Dante says he's got some time to kill because he's just kidding around about fighting Nero. And no, I don't believe Dante has something planned because it was mentioned that Dante is in Fortuna because he's doing a job that Lady apparently found for him so I suppose he's just there doing his job, nothing more nothing less.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
$JP;58717 said:
My opinion is that Dante says he's got some time to kill because he's just kidding around about fighting Nero. And no, I don't believe Dante has something planned because it was mentioned that Dante is in Fortuna because he's doing a job that Lady apparently found for him so I suppose he's just there doing his job, nothing more nothing less.

x2

Dante never needed an actual plan. Not because he's not bright to think of one, but because nothing is difficult enough for him to need to do so:p

DMCFF

I think Dante is just showing his original cockyness and never had anything wrong ... but hey what do I know

Chrysander

darth_angelo45;58716 said:
Why does Dante say this? people tend to say this when they have something planned or if they are going somewhere.

Does Dante have something planned? I would like to think that in this game he is not just randomly looking for demons to kill that he has some sort of goal in this game. Then again after the first Nero fight he says "business beckons" which could just mean "im off to do some random demon killing". After hearing that Nero and his story will be the main focus I am wondering if Dante has any kind of story of his own at all.
I thought that Lady and Trish were meant to have given him some information, which is why he's in Fortuna in the first place. We haven't been told why he is there yet, I think what he said is just literally the case - he is there for a purpose, but he has some time to kill, nothing urgent.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I agree with most on here that he's being his usual self. He's mellowed since DMC3 which is good.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
hmm well i'd think if he has time to kill, then he's waiting for a specific event to happen...like the demon gate to open or for a certain demon to appear or something like that, if not more or less

Top Bottom