• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I got my HD copy! (PreOrders Check Your local GameStop)

berto

I Saw the Devil
As the title says, I got a text from gamestop and now I'm playing. The guy at the store didn't know why they had my copy, nor did he really care, but he had six copies, I'm guessing the preorders.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
You're not the only one who got one, my bf/fiancee did too!

But as usual, it's still in the box...

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
So... is the much-awaited DmC demo/trailer/interview/single wallpaper available on the HD collection?

berto

I Saw the Devil
So... is the much-awaited DmC demo/trailer/interview/single wallpaper available on the HD collection?

Nothing, dude. No DmC matterials at all.

OK.

So I've been playing DMC1 and it has be been taking me some time to get used to the new botton scheem, what, with the 10 years of playing on the original one. But there are some weird glitches. Nothing gameplay related, just some graphic and audio glitches that shouldn't be there. Other that that, it is just so PRETTY!!! I forgot how much like a bunch of horror movies this is...

Dante47

I don't have mine yet.....................................

berto

I Saw the Devil
A lot of people are getting theirs, but most haven't. It seems Capcom send a shipment of copies and allowed GS to sell what ever they got...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I HAS MINE! My mum bought it for me and it arrived 3 days early :D That Lady ROCKS! (She ordered it in February apparantly)

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
I have mine, and I just beat DMC1. The HD is GLORIOUS! Now I'm attempting to beat DMC1 in Hard mode. =)

Top Bottom