• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I finally had my moment!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I was playing DMC3 with so friends over and this came up while I was playing, should we have a boot-leg sword fight?

I was all like hell yeah! I've wanted to do it and not look like an idiot for years, so naturally I excepted the challenge.

While we were going on about I said that I could beat both of them at the same time, and natually they wanted to prove me wrong.
We got three peices of wood and set out to battle each other... To the death.:lol:

I took myself back to and episode of Ggundam(my fav gundam show)where the pilot of Shadow gundam told Domon if he wanted win he'd need to be in a calm state of mind.

I then remembered the thing they said about being like water, or something or the other but the point is was focus... Nothing else was going through my mind... And it was like my moves flowed from me flawlessly.

One of them was on my right, the other on the left. My friend on the left came at me with a down swing but I saw it coming and I lifted my arm to bloke it. About a second later the one my right came and I kick his shin while blocking the other dude. This made his kneal alittle and I turned then struck him, then he feel to the floor. Finally the one on my left tried a swing again but he leaned back way, way to far. I held his arm up with my fore arm and delivered and blow in a second that would've been an impalement in a video game.

After I felt so powerful... And weirded out!:lol:

The again I only fought to idiots named Cedric and tod.:D

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
A friend of mine and I went to the toy store and we bought this foam swords then we went back to our college and we all (our entire group of friends) had this epic foam sword battle in the cafe. it was great! It was part lord of the rings and part devil may cry. and a little bit of advent children. lol it was fun.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
it was hillrious!!!! all these kids that are like 19, 18 or 20 something running around a college cafe like crazy people with foam weapons.

Sparda™

Mine have been actual sword fights, from my fencing and Kenjutsu trainings.

From a fierce sparring, I bear a little scar on little above my left eyebrow, of a light slash from an O-Katana sword.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;121948 said:
Mine have been actual sword fights, from my fencing and Kenjutsu trainings.

From a fierce sparring, I bear a little scar on little above my left eyebrow, of a light slash from an O-Katana sword.
How did it feel?!

Sparda™

BringerOfChaos;122019 said:
How did it feel?!

Cannot be described.

Fencing was most rushing. It doesn't have the same mentality as Kenjutsu, so you need to be always en guarde - pure adrenaline.

While having a Japanese man-made sword, It's something else.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;122040 said:
Cannot be described.

Fencing was most rushing. It doesn't have the same mentality as Kenjutsu, so you need to be always en guarde - pure adrenaline.

While having a Japanese man-made sword, It's something else.
You've lost me.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Could never get on with fencing, personally. Now running around in the woods with twelve other kids brandishing homemade weapons - that's fighting :D

When I lived on my own with J I used to take her and all the other kids on the estate up to the local woods so they could RP with each other...nearly always LOTR's type stuff and one time I casually mentioned hoof prints in the mud (the woods have a bridle path running through them), one kid yelled "black riders!" and they all ran like girls, screaming...

We always went in the dark (coz I'm such a responsible adult - not) and would get home around midnight, covered in mud and sporting various superficial injuries to which their parents would just roll their eyes and tell them to wash before bed. Good times, good times...:D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Yup, you just don't get the same level of fun in a respectable middle class neighbourhood...now I have to be all "sensible" and "mature".

Whatever....:dry:

Top Bottom