• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i don't understand this

seraphmaycry

ok wtf is up with everyone's obsession with profile pictures i mean honestly its not like people will decide whether or not to hit the like button if they think you have a cool profile picture look at mine thats right its that overused dmc4 picture and theres a new dmc series anyway but guess what? im keeping it

can somone please explain why everyone in the world acts like thats all that matters

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
ok wtf is up with everyone's obsession with profile pictures i mean honestly its not like people will decide whether or not to hit the like button if they think you have a cool profile picture look at mine thats right its that overused dmc4 picture and theres a new dmc series anyway but guess what? im keeping it

can somone please explain why everyone in the world acts like thats all that matters

It's like Facebook. Gotta look good or reap what you like.

seraphmaycry

well at least there's some answer

i never thought face-books benefits where worth it since it eventually turns into a record of every stupid thing you have done since you got it so i cant relate to it very well

Top Bottom