• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I dont think vergil dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Nel0 Angel0;20448 said:
You know I pondered this myself I thought, Vergil must be died but Mundus said something that made me think I little different he says at the end of mission 17 "Trish, Vergil has been Defeated you know what you must do" which makes me think Vergil didnt die he just lost the battle and that possible he was respawned or something.

ya.,..........but why Mundus didnt created Nelo Angelo again in DMC2.......coz someppl says that DMC2 is next of DMC1.........or else u would fight against him in DMC2

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Not at all remember at the end of DMC2, Dante is only on the brink of hell he even says "Lets go all the way to hell" possiblity is that he faces him in central hell but who knows.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
He can't be dead.
I mean killed by his brother when Dante didn't even know it was him, can you think of a more rubbish ending for Vergil (apart from being killed by a marrionette/ an agonofinis/ a hell pride (game fodder).

Holy ______________ I hope that that hasn't happened!

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Amen to that!
C'mon man,he can't die,no corpse,no trace,way too much kickassness-it's impossiblefor him to die in such a stupid manner...

bluedemon

DARK SLAYER
personally i don't think dante would kill his own brother. cause at the end of dmc 3 he expressed some emotion when virgil fell in the abyss. also virgil could kick dante's butt anyday.
When virgil dies it will be an honerary death. by far virgil is strict when it comes to honor. he respects it by every rule. when or if virgil dies it won't be by dante's sword but on dante's side.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
What you say is true. But on DMC Dante didn't know that Nelo Angelo was Vergil so he could have killed him like he did to everyone else;)
Still, in every other death of a boss we saw them being reduced to nothing but in Nelo's case we only saw him emitting a huge light/aura and then his amulet falling, so he may just teleported somewhere or sth:p

Corrupt Sparda

just sayig if vergil was dead woul there be a nelo angelo no there wouldn't be so of course he dosen't if dmc after u oficially beat nelo angelo dosen't convince u then play dmc3 special edition after u unlock corrupt and super corrupt vergil his devil trigger is nelo angelo so im just pointing out the obvious

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Vergil was corrupted by Mundus so I suppose its 50/50 he could quite easily still be corupt or he could be back to himself there both possibiltes.

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
Toreador;25686 said:
no chance hes dead, he only went up in a flash of light we dont knw what happend.

exactly what i think. he's become so popular that the creators wouldn't let him die off so easily.

he'll be back, they always come back

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Trish67;17137 said:
yeah he's my ex but were still friends. he was the one who got me into dmc.
LOL Kwool :p

Force_Edge;17158 said:
you don't think he's dead but your ex thinks his? Are you saying that you think, as opposed to your ex, that Vergil is not dead, or that your ex thinks he's dead, and you think your ex is still alive?
UUUH I think she is talking about the fact thet Vergil isn't dead, cor you can never be sure though -_-' Jesus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom