• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I dont think vergil dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I personally don't think he's dead either - at least I hope not anyway! ;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Trish67;17018 said:
i don't think he's dead either but my ex-boyfriend thinks he is.
Wow, first he's your boyfriend and now he's you ex :lol: Only joking :)
Anyway, sorry for going off topic. No, I do not think he is dead, I hope not anyway :(

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I really don't consider *** to be an offencive word here in Britan, and I do not consider crap to be offencive at all....

Force_Edge

Master of Muppets
you don't think he's dead but your ex thinks his? Are you saying that you think, as opposed to your ex, that Vergil is not dead, or that your ex thinks he's dead, and you think your ex is still alive?

well from what i read about dmc his fate is undetermind.....according to itsuno and kobayashi(director and producer respectively) say that because he was such a hit not only with the fans but the staff he will most likely be brought back.....i hope him and dante team again cause i dont want dante beating the living hell outta him again.....lol

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
nightwing;16960 said:
:wacko: I hope vergil isnt dead. he friggin rocks!:lol:

ya man............but he is Dead...........face it. Coz Dante killed him personaly in DMC1 man

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Baby Devil;19771 said:
He was left in that place with the prince of darkness..No he ain't dead!!

ya he was left there............but who killed him really was Dante..........do u remember that part man??

Rend

Necromancer
No I doubt Vergil is dead, well actually it's hope, I'm hoping he's not dead, but who knows he could be, but that would be a shame he was so awesome in DMC3

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
You know I pondered this myself I thought, Vergil must be died but Mundus said something that made me think I little different he says at the end of mission 17 "Trish, Vergil has been Defeated you know what you must do" which makes me think Vergil didnt die he just lost the battle and that possible he was respawned or something.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Good point, Nel0; I noticed that too last time I played through the original Devil May Cry. Something tells me we haven't heard the last of Vergil... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom