• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i cannot read my PM"s

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i cant read my pm's so if you have to say something to me then you have to make a new thread...i can't read because when i talk to you guys i'm usually in school

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Or are you saying that you'll get caught if you are reading PMs during school time? :ninja:

Dark Drakan

Admin
How would it be any different viewing a thread than a PM. Surely reading a PM would be easier and faster, as a thread may contain many replies and take longer to read.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You do have a point there. He did say that he can't read them because
when i talk to you guys i'm usually in school
which is kinda weird. I guess when he will have his next class with computers we will learn the truth of this.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
well the school has a resrtiction system and apparently when i go to click on read messages it say weighted phrase limit reached which i have no idea what it means, all i know is that i have about 32 unread messages...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Perhaps they have somehow filtered students' abilties to access certain things? I don't know as we never had the internet when I was in school.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
We had Internet in my school, but as far as I can remember they only thing you couldn't do is download/using a picture from the internet as a desktop and stuff like that.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Our school wouldn't even get a connection to the internet because it would "pollute our brilliant young minds" or some other rubbish :lol:

Top Bottom