• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I appear to have a little problem

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Right, as of late I've been getting notifications about profile messages and PMs, nothing out of the ordinary, but when I go to answer these notifications successfully and then go back to browsing the forums, it still tells me I have unread messages or profile messages, even after having answered them.

Am I the only one having this problem? Are staff already aware of it? If so and it's being worked on, then sorry for wasting your time, but I thought I'd give some sort of heads up in case no one is aware.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I havent had any problems with this as of yet, is there anyone else having these problems?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I had the issue with social group invites but that was because I am retarded and didn't notice the option to decline the invite for ages :lol:

Have you refreshed the page after answering/reading the messages?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I have, multiple times, but the problem still occurs, I've cleared my cache, disconnected and reconnected to the internet, nothing works, it still shows up that I have notifications that I haven't addressed even though I have.

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Yeah I have the same problem as Angelo Credo also when I post I don't show up as the last post even when I am, I show up as the last to post if log out and then log back in again. Only minor things though.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hmmm....

When I can get Steve's attention for more than 30 seconds (he's playing Battlefield right now and doing an EXCELLENT job of completely ignoring everything I say) I'll nag him to take a look...

If there are any other issues, let us know here and he'll look into it asap :)

Top Bottom