• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I apoligise to Esura

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfMayhem

I would also like to apologize to Esura.

I can understand why Esura would hate me and I regret what I have done. I am sorry that I joined the group. I knew joining the group was a bad idea and I am deeply sorry. There was absolutely no denying that the group was not a right idea. I shall not do what I did again. And I deserve a punishment for my actions and the way I acted.

I now realize that we are supposed to be a nice community that gets along. No matter how weird that may sound, this place is all for the same thing. We all are here because DMC is our passion. We all ride the same boat here. We should not argue and fight over the little things in life. I have done alot of wrong things in the past. Apologizing is one of the hardest things to do in life. I am asking for everyone's forgiveness here. My actions were very wrong and with a glimmer of hope I can be forgiven.

I apologize mainly to Esura, for my actions against him.

I also would like the chance to say sorry to the mods.

I apologize to everyone here. The friendliest forum ever! :p

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
When were we ever friends?

NAH! I'm just pullin' ur chain! We're cool dawg.
Hakuna Matata

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Pity that was almost an entire rip-off of someone else's origninal apology but I suppose it's the thought that counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom