• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
The name's tremor...I have come to you all from Steve's Resident Evil forum lol. I've had a few of my friends over there tellin' me about ya'll so since I love DMC as well as RE, I decided to join :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
Hell yeah! I'm the first to welcome this time!

I welcome you to the joyous ride that is this forum! But I bet all forums Steve has under control is as epic and great as this.

Enjoy your stay! I bet we are going to enjoy it.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Hahahaha so you fight to be the first to welcome the newcomers as well? xD I do the same :lol:

I absolutely love REN and the people there, so I'm sure I'll love you guys :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm third, so that's not too bad.

Heya, I'm Dread, the resident anthro lizard lover. ^_^

Hope you love it here. I know I do.

aka958

Don't trust people
tremor;245379 said:
Hahahaha so you fight to be the first to welcome the newcomers as well? xD I do the same :lol:

I absolutely love REN and the people there, so I'm sure I'll love you guys :D

I don't usually fight about it. I'm always late on it so I usually miss the first thanks... Sometimes I even miss the whole thread.

Feels good to be the first one for once! :D

Most people here are really nice and are all very social. I bet your going to love it in here.

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
:D:D:DWelcome to DMC.org have fun posting and Chatting and Making lots of friends:D:D:D

Best of Luck

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
welcome my resident evil loving friend wat are your other interests like for example i love mountain

*whispers*its the nectar of the gods

tremor

4 itchy tasty
DanteDude99;245392 said:
welcome my resident evil loving friend wat are your other interests like for example i love mountain

*whispers*its the nectar of the gods

Lmao...well let's see. I can't get enough music...I'm listening to some kind of music almost 24 hours a day. Cookies!! I love cookies! :lol: There's a whoolllee list of things that I am interested in, actually xD

And thanks CloudStryker & Nicodemus :)

aka958

Don't trust people
tremor;245397 said:
Lmao...well let's see. I can't get enough music...I'm listening to some kind of music almost 24 hours a day. Cookies!! I love cookies! :lol: There's a whoolllee list of things that I am interested in, actually xD

And thanks CloudStryker & Nicodemus :)

And you like crazy half naked santa's holding a phone too?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
aka958;245399 said:
And you like crazy half naked santa's holding a phone too?

Oh yes! Definately :lol:

Actually that's Timothy Olyphant's character from the movie "Go" :p

aka958

Don't trust people
tremor;245402 said:
Oh yes! Definately :lol:

Actually that's Timothy Olyphant's character from the movie "Go" :p

Wish I could tell you I've seen that movie, or that I knew Timothy Olyphant, but I don't. :(

tremor

4 itchy tasty
aka958;245407 said:
Wish I could tell you I've seen that movie, or that I knew Timothy Olyphant, but I don't. :(

Aahh..he's a very good actor. You should see some of his movies :)

@DanteDude: I listen to all kinds of music really...except country music. I don't get into that too much.

And thanks crazy demon :D

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
yea i hate country ok awesome song go to you tube and look up fareastmovement like a g6 and when it shows the page go to the one by fareastmovementvevo the band is called far east movement but put it as one word

tremor

4 itchy tasty
DanteDude99;245415 said:
yea i hate country ok awesome song go to you tube and look up fareastmovement like a g6 and when it shows the page go to the one by fareastmovementvevo the band is called far east movement but put it as one word

Oooh yeah! I've heard this one before hahaha...I've got it on my PSP as a matter of fact xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom