• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Howdy!

Keeks-May-Cry

I'm in a state of grace.
Hey everyone! I'm Caitlin from England, though apparently the universal nickname for me is Keeks now. I haven't been a Devil May Cry fan for too long- a couple of years, I think- so I'm not an expert when it comes to the series, but somehow the franchise has become a major passion for me over that time and since none of my friends at school actually like DMC I'm glad I can finally talk to people about it! :D

Obviously I like a bunch of other games besides DMC and the like (though my lazy fingers don't want to type out the list at the moment so I'll update my profile later) and I really hope I can make some friends here too. c: Hope to talk to some of you guys later! <3

I Make The Devils Cry

Hey everyone! I'm Caitlin from England, though apparently the universal nickname for me is Keeks now. I haven't been a Devil May Cry fan for too long- a couple of years, I think- so I'm not an expert when it comes to the series, but somehow the franchise has become a major passion for me over that time and since none of my friends at school actually like DMC I'm glad I can finally talk to people about it! :D

Obviously I like a bunch of other games besides DMC and the like (though my lazy fingers don't want to type out the list at the moment so I'll update my profile later) and I really hope I can make some friends here too. c: Hope to talk to some of you guys later! <3
Hello. I'm sure it will be a pleasure to make your acquaintance, and I can say for now is welcome to the Forums, I hope you have a good time here.

Top Bottom