• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How would you greet the immigrants of the United States?

Exejpgwmv

So, I've noticed certain groups seem to have taken to openly mocking their religion/an integral part of the culture they came from, in the newspaper.
Which got me thinking that other people might have their own ways of greeting them.

So, since our current tactic seems to be yielding less than desirable results, do you any alternatives you'd like to propose?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I wouldn't greet them as I'm not from the states. I was going to say "Howdy partner".

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'd just like to let everyone know that the proper way to greet Arizonans is with a dirty look and a holier-than-thou attitude, if most of the people around here are anything to go by. :cautious:

Not sure about the rest of the US. Californians usually seem to prefer nicer methods of greeting in the event that they notice you. -nodnod-

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Will here in Florida we just say "HI" or "Hola". From me a sheepish "hello" and a shy smile is the greeting you'll get. So, yeah.... >.>

Last edited:
Top Bottom