• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Wikipedia describes DmC

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
It's not exactly an R movie. It's actually pretty close to been kid friendly. They didn't spend all that time dropping content from a R to PG-13 just so that you could make excuses about bringging kids along.

But this movie has an adult plot as well so some might get bored of it since there's no pile on top of pile of action in it. It has a really interesting plot, build up, and music.

berto

I Saw the Devil
But this movie has an adult plot as well so some might get bored of it since there's no pile on top of pile of action in it. It has a really interesting plot, build up, and music.
It's a Batman movie, once Batman shows up the kids will pretty much stay awake. Plus there are also kids in it and they kind help the little ones get in to it.

DragonMaster2010

It's a Batman movie, once Batman shows up the kids will pretty much stay awake. Plus there are also kids in it and they kind help the little ones get in to it.

I guess I'm talking from the fact me and my brother went to see it, and he's about six, and he was complaining about "How long is this movie!?"

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
It's not exactly an R movie. It's actually pretty close to been kid friendly. They didn't spend all that time dropping content from a R to PG-13 just so that you could make excuses about bringging kids along.
No I'm stuck with my little sister......alone....so I can't leave the house.

Zargus

Do you know how to install true FEAR?!
Premium
Another thread that has gotten off topic.

Though I do like Batman

DragonMaster2010

Wikipedia shouldnt be taken seriously. it cant even describe right what a penis is :p

images

Top Bottom