• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How well do you know the dmc series??

Status
Not open for further replies.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I scored 60%, probably because I haven't played DMC2 in a while. Oh well still a good score.:)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Your score is 100%

The questions were hiding some mistakes though:p
I was glad I got them right, I was expecting an 80% at best.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Title: How well do you know about Devil May Cry (series)
Okay in the title it says only Devil May Cry. But, I did mention series so it's on all games.
Your score is 40%
I'm so ashamed... ^_^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The tricky thing was that it had too many DMC2 questions and almost no DMC1 question. Since DMC2 isn't the favorite of the fans, I'm sure they stuck in questions like the one asking what Lucia gets in Mission 10.
(Since it can also be taken in a previous mission as well like any DMC2 weapon:p ).

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I must agree, it is an accurate quiz for the series, but not that accurate. It should have an equal amount of questions from all 3(or 4) games. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember any amulets being in DMC2, are there?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
im not bragging but i got dmc2 and i completed both disks in 2 days, however saying that i scored 60% on the test, i have'nt played it for a while however so.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
*Smurfs theme*

Continually reviving old topics (bumping) is not allowed, please wait an appropriate amount of time before replying to your own topic in order to raise it to the top of the 'latest posts' lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom