• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how to kill Vergil

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
It's DmC, start using that next time instead of DMC5.. and yes, activate the devil trigger and just slash him..

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It's DmC, start using that next time instead of DMC5.. and yes, activate the devil trigger and just slash him..

Well it's a common misconception to take DmC as DMC 5, as it's the fifth DMC game in the series. So call it what you will, each to their own.

absolitude

Well it's a common misconception to take DmC as DMC 5, as it's the fifth DMC game in the series. So call it what you will, each to their own.

i'm suggesting, i loathed the fact haters refuse to identify it as DMC5, which is a perfect idea , i love DmC more than the originals, and i prefer it to distinguish itself by writing it the way i see it best referred.. and smile for once Lord, you strike me as a very tight serious person

absolitude

oh man, could've used another referrence, jim carrey perhaps, i'm very much intimidated with joker-like character seriously, lol.. pardon me sir OP sir, i'm outta here

Top Bottom