• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to identify members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meg

Uh, you guys know this was all in good fun right? I wasn't trying to "label" anyone or shove anyone into a box. :/

That said, I don't know what category some of you would be in. The ones I listed aren't the only ones. I'd rather people didn't put to much thought into this.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Uh, you guys know this was all in good fun right? I wasn't trying to "label" anyone or shove anyone into a box. :/

That said, I don't know what category some of you would be in. The ones I listed aren't the only ones. I'd rather people didn't put to much thought into this.
To late!!! My feelings are hurt and YOUR ALL TO BLAME MEG!!!!! :mad:

Lol jk ^_^

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami

Some people don't mind being put in a box, boxes are fun and it's a bit mean to create a question and not answer it. Don't end things here. Let the fun continue

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I'm a big kid, so I still take the toy outta the box and play with the box instead. It can be anything! So yes, boxes are awesome.

I'm in all the boxes! :w00t:

Meg

Oh goodness, I have no idea where I would belong @.@!!!! Where would I fit in?

oh yeah, there's nothing like being labelled. I mean, you go through life being labelled, why change now XD

You're not the only one!

MEG, GET IN HERE NOW, PEOPLE WANT ANSWERS!

Please?...

I want answers now! :mad:

Lol! ^_^
I'm a big kid, so I still take the toy outta the box and play with the box instead. It can be anything! So yes, boxes are awesome.

I'm in all the boxes! :w00t:

The Annoying Type
People who bother Meg about something that isn't important. Severe cases will make several posts about the same thing without stopping to think that maybe the reason Meg hasn't responded yet is because she has a lot going on.
Examples: All of the above :p

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Annoying Type
People who bother Meg about something that isn't important. Severe cases will make several posts about the same thing without stopping to think that maybe the reason Meg hasn't responded yet is because she has a lot going on.

Well played. >_<

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
im the kind of member who tries to spend as much time as i can on here loves to chat but hides my true self also can be very weird when hyper :troll:

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
The Annoying Type
You appear to have forgotten someone :)

Meg

You appear to have forgotten someone :)
The Really Annoying Type
This kind of member really needs to learn when they are being funny and when they are just beating an issue into the ground
Example: darkslayer13

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
The childish type
Example: Meg
I haven't posted in this thread for a few days. You should think before you make these stupid threads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom