• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How strong you want to be...

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
Question: If you can be any characters in the game, how strong you want to be...
example: Dante from DMC

(PS: I make this treads just for FUNxP)

Kammosjuttu

Umm umm... difficult to say so suddenly... well, Shiki is both strong and handsome?! *is shot for mentioning a BL-game* xD

Demon619

Deadman walking
Hm...I'm kind torn between two of my favorite choices.
War from Darksiders, one of the four houseman of the apocalypse.
or...
Galen Marek from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd be as strong as a Metroid Queen. Totally invulnerable to anything except an explosion on the inside of my stomach? Do want. I can deal with the weakness.

Meg

I would be as strong as Elena from Uncharted. A realistic woman: strong, independent, and while not a powerhouse, still capable of taking care of herself.

Oh wait. I all ready am all those things. :p

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've thought about it. Either Bayonetta... (yes, i'd like her figure too ;) ). or more realistiscally, Blaze frrom streets of rage... she was like a hero as i grew up.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Uhmm.. Bayonetta, just Bayonetta. I wanna be her so bad xD Im a fangirl for her and I would love to have her outfit and powers..........oh and her badassery :D

DMC_Freak

Yes I'm a DMC Freak XD
Yeah dante would be cool but....superman? lets say I wont wear my underwear on the outside ;P

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Shiek from Legend of Zelda. I like how she's a type of ninja and in Super Smash Brothers Brawl she's just plain BA. :D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I like those guys in games who just wave their hands and stuff happen. From small useful stuff like ->dish go wash by yourselves to more powerful stuff like teleport/major explosions/flight/geass and all that. In short I'd like to be any powerful mage/sorcerer/etc. Mostly because like that I'd have no need for money and things like thatXD

But if I had to choose one character from a game it would probably be Sparda. The self-sacrificing, good natured, righteous kind of person I believe him to be, somehow inspires me and makes me admire him.

However, I kinda feel there would be others I could picture me as but have either not met them yet, or I'm too sleepy to think. But oh well, this is DMC forum, Sparda's good enoughXD

Top Bottom