• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How skilled are you?

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;117180 said:
Suit yourself.^_^
I've lived real-life enough and I have gained nothing I really desired.

Read my thread in general discussion called why am I crazy.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;117194 said:
^ Everybody makes choices - wrong or right they be.
Sometimes it doesn't matter the choices that you make, life can just deal you a bad hand.

Sparda™

If you let yourself driven by pure coincidence, and you let those coincidences make your life, then you live for nothing - no goal at all.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;117216 said:
If you let yourself driven by pure coincidence, and you let those coincidences make your life, then you live for nothing - no goal at all.
I've thought the exact same thing and that is why I've set many goals for myself, so that I won't be like that.

Sparda™

Bringerofchaos;117219 said:
I've thought the exact same thing and that is why I've set many goals for myself, so that I won't be like that.

Goals in life are put as many as you can afford and as less as you can achieve.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;117223 said:
Goals in life are put as many as you can afford and as less as you can achieve.
Now I'm confused.

I plan to take my drawing skills and travel to japan and make an anime.

^ That is one of my dreams and I really love japan.

I have more, would you like to hear them?

Koemi

half-breed
All you have to is the feel the life you're living. Don't just live it like "I live coz i can't die" - if it's full you'll be able to give great advice. That's all. A goal, or whatever that's called, will happen to you along the way ;)

Kinda enjoy seeing DA and BoC exchanging dialogues - remind me *slightly* of the play of Agnus and Dante =]

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
Just remembered that I've played Incoming on hard mode. Got to level 70 something before getting bored and kamakazing into an enemy

Sparda™

Bringerofchaos;117233 said:
Now I'm confused.

I plan to take my drawing skills annd travel to japan and make an anime.

^ That is one of my dreams and I really love japan.

I have more, would you like to hear them?

Well, keep them for yourself...

I have drawing skills myself and Photoshop skills, both at high levels, but I don't see them as something I would do the living, but rather as hobbies.

And don't get confused!

Make as much goals as you think you can afford, but also make as less as you can achieve.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
um well let's see....i am really good at spider solitare on easy...so i dont know what that makes me. lol
but i beat kingdom hearts on easy ages ago. and um lets see i beat devil may cry on easy. trying to beat it on normal. i beat dmc 3 on easy as both Dante and Vergil ages ago. trying to play on normal as both. and stuck. but o well. i beat dead or alive extreme 2 like 5 times as a bunch of the girls. thats all i can think of right now.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;117311 said:
Well, keep them for yourself...

I have drawing skills myself and Photoshop skills, both at high levels, but I don't see them as something I would do the living, but rather as hobbies.

And don't get confused!

Make as much goals as you think you can afford, but also make as less as you can achieve.
If you don't think you can get anywhere with those skills I don't know what to say.

I will accomplish this goal I have set. No matter the cost.

Sparda™

^ I think I can get as far as a game's executive producer, but I don't think that will make me the living.

I got far more important things in my life.

Top Bottom