• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Old Are You?

Mobfigurz

I made this Thread simply to see how old DMC fans are, just a point of interest more than anything else, so if you feel you want to, state your age and any other relevant information.

I'm 26 and have been playing DMC since the initial launch of DMC1, the best move I made.

Zato-OW

King
Im 19 i only played dmc2(was watching a friend play it and it look fun) and so on, i never played dmc1 because dante's voice was anoying to me...so i just watch all the cut scence of it on youtube just to know the story.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I'm 15 and I've been playing DMC since the very beginning. I just hope DMC4 doesn't ruin the series.

Zato-OW

King
It shouldnt i think they have learned from dmc2 what the ppl want out of dmc games although they are risking it with nero.

Mobfigurz

Guys, so far, what are your thoughts on the DMC Franchise, from the time you first picked up a copy of DMC to the current time and what you know of DMC4?

Vordan

AC Pilot
I'm 13, and stumbled across DMC1 in the local Blockbuster one day. Renting it was probably the smartest move I ever made.

I've played all the games apart from DMC4 (because I don't have access to a PS3 -_-), and I've gotta say they're among the best games ever to grace the Playstation 2.

Mobfigurz

Vordan;46430 said:
I'm 13, and stumbled across DMC1 in the local Blockbuster one day. Renting it was probably the smartest move I ever made.

I've played all the games apart from DMC4 (because I don't have access to a PS3 -_-), and I've gotta say they're among the best games ever to grace the Playstation 2.

As far as DMC4 is concerned, there isnt any Demo available yet, so none of us have played it yet and as you know, the launch is some way off.

So when did you start playing DMC, how many years has it been and how enjoyable has it been for you?

Vordan

AC Pilot
I honestly can't remember XD

I think it's been 3 years or so, but I can't be sure. And yeah, it's been awesome. I don't think I'd ever seen a character as incredibly badass as Dante, and since the first time I picked up DMC1, there's been few characters to match him.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Well from when DMC started it's been about 6 years. Those six years has been some of the most enjoyable of my life, thanx to DMC:)

morrigan

I'm 23. And I started to play DMC somewhere around 5 years ago. What can I say about DMC? I still play. Almost everyday. That's all.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I have LOVED DMC since the first one came out about 5 or 6 years ago. Even when part two came out, it was the shiznit.

Mobfigurz

Good to hear you all still play and enjoy it, well, if you didnt, Im sure you wouldnt be here.

'Vergilissexy', shy about volunteering your age?

Qairthra

I Punt Demons.
I'm 13 today =] well...Since it's past 12 now yesterday but =] and I've been playing since I was about 10.I remember watching my brother play the first one and I got into it.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'm 21 and have been playing the Devil May Cry series since they were first released.

Mobfigurz

Interesting, so it seems DMC is universally appealing to all ages and the difficulty isn't too difficult for the youngest of us at 13.

I wonder how many players are out there that exceed 30 years old and actively play DMC, I know many gamers of and beyond that age, but I'm yet to come across one that Loves DMC, no doubt they exist.

Qairthra - Happy belated Birthday to you, hope you had a good one.

Next question.
If the DMC series was to go on for a while and we were to see 4 or maybe 5 more games which spanned a 10 year time frame, do you guys think you would still be playing and enjoying DMC or would you be looking at newer games and newer characters?

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
am 16 i first played dmc3 am atracted to any thing with devil's demon's or any thing ealse from hell and np i dont worship the devil then when i played dmc3 i loved it so i got the thing with all of the three games in them for xmas i think last year:D i treated my self good last xmas

Mobfigurz

The dark knight;46542 said:
I already made this dammit.(Is everyone ignoring my posts?):|

Maybe you didnt phrase it as I have, maybe thats why you didnt get many posts my Friend, but I doubt people would ignore you.

Join in

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Mobfigurz;46538 said:
Interesting, so it seems DMC is universally appealing to all ages and the difficulty isn't too difficult for the youngest of us at 13.

Next question.
If the DMC series was to go on for a while and we were to see 4 or maybe 5 more games which spanned a 10 year time frame, do you guys think you would still be playing and enjoying DMC or would you be looking at newer games and newer characters?

About that, I think that everyone will agree that this depends in two factors 1)How good those DMC games will be 2)How addicted to games will WE be.

I personally like my interests now a lot. So I wouldn't want to stop playing DMC or any other series that I like. So in any free time, I would like to have a cool game to play. And if that game is a cool DMC game, that's even better^_^

Top Bottom