• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How much costs a new title at your place?

Gorbashou

Sweden is expensive, very very expensive when it comes to games.

A PS3/Xbox360 title costs 699SEK at release, which is about 110$ and a PC title is usually around 450 or 500SEK, which is around 75$.

What is the price of new games at your store? Before the price starts falling off that is.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Console games, new in the UK? About £40 usually, which comes out to about 60 bucks.
PC games are usually £30 which comes out to roughly 45$.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Dependant on the game but big titles are usually at £40 but sometimes come out at the early/mid 30s. On PC i find most major games will release at about £30 unless your name is Call of Duty in which case you get to price yourself £10 higher then everybody else.

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
About $120 for every new game for current consoles (360 and PS3). Embarrassingly expensive. Prices in Steam are subject to no change whatsoever, very luckily, so I'm considering switching to PC forts in the future if I'm ever too poor for console games.

seraphmaycry

50 bucks for a brand new title only exception halo 4 200 dollars:blink: that's what i paid for my xbox halo is awesome though so i bough it anyway:D

Games in Australia are like $120 brandnew.

They price things weird here.
Final Fantasy IX is priced at $200 in my gametraders while in the cabinet next to it they're selling a Dreamcast with 2 controllers, Jet Set Radio, Phantasy Star, Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi, with two VMU cards for $120

Hm, which one should I get? I do wonder.
I ended up getting Final Fantasy IX of the PSN store for $15 anyway.

Top Bottom