• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How many people have DMC4 right now

june34

Im just woundering howmany of you guys have DMC4 and also dose DMC4 have diffrent costumes and secret characters and an unlimired DT costume?:huh: :)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Alot of the game stores are not officially releasing it to the public til tomorrow. I won't be getting my copy til April since I ordered the PC ver. I've been hearing alot about not having any unlockable costumes, but extras such as artwork and stuff like that.

I'm not really that crazy about it to tell you the truth. :/

Swoosh

I have it. Collectors edition, strategy guide, the works. I have about a one foot stack of DMC4 stuff sitting on the bed right now. :p

Dark Love

Order of R.L.C.
I'm getting my collector's edition tomorrow. I kind of expected that a lot of stores won't be officially releasing the game until the day after the release date. Besides, collector's/special editions are always released the day after. For now, I'm glad that my dualshock 3 controller came in the mail today, in time for me to play DMC4.

But somehow, I'm not as excited about picking up the game as I was before. I guess it's because of all the spoilers that have been popping up since the day before the Japan release and afterward with other people spoiling it for themselves. I personally haven't looked at them and have been avoiding them. In a way, you could say that I feel a bit disappointed...

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
No I didn't pick it up *puts hand on forehead, shakes head, and sighs*

Swoosh;66264 said:
I have it. Collectors edition, strategy guide, the works. I have about a one foot stack of DMC4 stuff sitting on the bed right now. :p

You are a B@$TARD!!! J/K:p dude you are so lucky. I went to work and the manager was like,"The shipments didn't come in today", I was P1$$ed. I'm going to the store soon as it opens tomorrow.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I say screw the CE. I just want the damn game. That 20 bucks is going towards another DMC wallscoll or whatever the hell else I wanna spend it on.>_<

Swoosh

VirAlkiNG;66281 said:
No I didn't pick it up *puts hand on forehead, shakes head, and sighs*

You are a B@$TARD!!! J/K:p dude you are so lucky. I went to work and the manager was like,"The shipments didn't come in today", I was P1$$ed. I'm going to the store soon as it opens tomorrow.

Nah. I'm just lucky enough to know all our gamestop guys good, so I was in there on Monday, and they kinda let it slip the shipments were coming in the next day, a day earlier than the other places around. :p

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
I was up a 1:00 in the morning at walmart just to get the damn game. But cool thing is that I work in the electronics and got to scan all the games before hand so I was lucky enough to get a copy of the DMC4:CE...Iwas even happier when I found the autograph front from the creater of DMC4.. I love my job.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
No I don't have it :(
But i'll get it for my B-day since i'm out of money.
I might ask if I can have it as an early present :p

Top Bottom