• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How many brought the DMC 3 Play Arts figures?

VergilNeroDante

I know it might be stupid but i actually wanna know :D and sorry about that i mistyped it, which was meant to say bought so sorry guys

berto

I Saw the Devil
Can't afford them right now, it'll be a few before I can. I do have the DMC4 ones.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I've got other Play Arts figs and I can't figure why these DMC3 ones are, like, 60 to 80 quid a piece if you buy them here, when they're actually kinda ugly. I mean they're okay - but they look like NECA-quality figures to me, which go for £15-25.

When did Play Arts suddenly start costing a third (to a half) of what some Hot Toys figures do?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Can't find them in the UK (lots of sites telling me that they haven't been released yet). They only way I can get one is if i order it from america.

I do have a Vergil statue (Kotobukiya). Dante (revoltech), Dante, Trish and two marionettes. (also some DMC2 minifigures.)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Forbidden Planet (UK) had them a couple of weeks ago. Sold out. I assume they'll get more but I've had poor experiences ordering online from FP and would rather get elsewhere.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Forbidden Planet (UK) had them a couple of weeks ago. Sold out. I assume they'll get more but I've had poor experiences ordering online from FP and would rather get elsewhere.

I was told that they hadn't been released yet (15th Jan)... *shakes head with disappointment*

VergilNeroDante

Well they are alittle on the weird side but im content with what i got honestly, anothe rto add to the collection, but if NT comes out with a Donte form the new DmC then i have a great idea for what im going to do indeed. -grins happily, with evil intensions-

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I was told that they hadn't been released yet (15th Jan)... *shakes head with disappointment*

They were definitely on sale there before as the price was on the pages - around £89.99 ('reduced' to approx £69.99) and now it says "sold out" with no prices listed with an option to be notified when they are back in.

Still, £80... that was what I paid for my Kotobukiya Vergil statue (though they're now like £300)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
They were definitely on sale there before as the price was on the pages - around £89.99 ('reduced' to approx £69.99) and now it says "sold out" with no prices listed with an option to be notified when they are back in.

Still, £80... that was what I paid for my Kotobukiya Vergil statue (though they're now like £300)

Same here... just found them on another site... but, like you said £80...

I've just looked on Forbidden Planet and it doesn't say Sold out... and that's on the .co.uk site
it does on the .com site.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I popped down to my local Forbidden Planet today, and while they had no Dante or Vergil, somehow that had the DMC4 Dante statue. :O Had a very battered box though.

Top Bottom