• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How long

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
How long did it take you to complete DMC4, not the whole game, just get through all the missions and see the final cut scene?

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I tried to take it as slowly as I could without depriving myself of it too much. I wanted to make the first playthrough last. I would say it was about 4-5 days.

I had waited long enough I may as well make it last, nothing like a first playthough of a game you have waited AGES for. Everything is new and exiting :D.

Omega-Time2Die

Lets Dine in Hell...
Completed Devil hunter mode the day I got it...Day after collected all Blue orbs, and done all secret missions while completing human mode..., Next day completed SoS mode, and Heaven and Hell mode as it's uber easy...and then took 2 days to complete DmD mode...had to farm a bit for Vit stars for mission 19 * Just Incase :p *

On mission 9 in Hell and Hell mode...Tormenting difficulty...lol

dmcguy218

It probably only takes 3.5-4 hours to play through if you know what you're doing (have played it before) and don't watch any cutscenes.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Devil May Cry 4 took me almost one week to complete. The main reason it took me so long is that Devil May Cry 4 was one of three games that I had waiting to be played while my Xbox 360 was in for repairs because of the red ring of death.

I also played Call of Duty 4 a heck of alot, too, which bumped the time up even more. all in all, I reckon it too me around 12 hours to go from mission one to completing the final mission. I had a blast playing it and I'm currently playing through on the...

Son of Sparda difficulty

... I love it!

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Ultimadream;69452 said:
It took me about 3 days i think, around 10 hours which was quite satisfying, I played it on Devil Hunter mode, got stuck on Mission 19 for a little bit due to no Vital Stars, Other than that i went through pretty well

same. 10 hours and 42 minutes to be exact, but i beat it the day i got it cuz it was a snow day :lol:

Richai

Bout 2 weeks :p As i wanted S ranked missions and all blue orbs secret missions etc completed on my first play through

Top Bottom