• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How long is Ninja Gaiden 2??

aka958

Don't trust people
Hi I wonder how long the game Ninja gaiden 2 is. plz can you tell. I downloaded a trial and the game was so extremly good i want to buy it but i don't know how long it is so if anyone knows plz say (no spoilers just tell how long the game is plz)

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Man its been way too long since I played Ninja Gaiden 2. Great game though.

But anyways the game is pretty long. Maybe 10-15 hours of playtime. IDK Wait till Bringer see's this thread he'll know for sure.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
It's very dependant really, for first timers, the sheer ball busting difficulty can ramp you up to about 20+ hours of gameplay, many of those will be spent throwing your controller across your room though, but if you're used to the gameplay design, it can take you anywhere from 10-15 hours.

Again, it's also dependant on difficult, it took me about 11 hours on Path of the Warrior difficulty, and it took me even longer on Mentor, Master though...I never finished personally, my balls aren't quite big enough to take that on just yet, still, like I said, the gameplay on initial difficulty such as Warrior is very much dependant upon your skill level, if you're used to it, about 10-15 hours, if not, maybe 15+.

aka958

Don't trust people
i played the trial on the easiest difficulty without even a scratch (i got hit once or twice only never even close to 75% of my life) but still it is just the easiest difficulty never played on the harder one.

and thx rep+ to all

Top Bottom