• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How long is Lost odyssey?

aka958

Don't trust people
I bought Lost odyssey yesterday and i wanna know how long the game is (NO SPOILERS just tell). it have 4 discs and looks really long and it is fun.long time ago i had such a great turn based rpg...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
It's really not all that long, I bought it and finished it in the space of 3 days, then again...It was 3 very ill days, and I didn't do any of the major side quests, so you be the judge of that one, I didn't rack up a great deal of play time on it.

Dark Drakan

Admin
If you do all the side quests and try and do everything it can be around an 80+ hour game. Im on disc 4 and could go to the end right now but ive got loads of side quests to do still and im around 58 hours into it.

aka958

Don't trust people
i don't play dorward in a game so much i usually play pretty slow cuse if you end the game main story line fast the fun in the game ends...

Dark Drakan

Admin
aka958;127231 said:
i don't play dorward in a game so much i usually play pretty slow cuse if you end the game main story line fast the fun in the game ends...

Yeah im the same, i like to take my time and see as much of a game as i can so i get my moneys worth. I got sidetracked with some other titles so havent actually got around to completing Lost Odyssey myself yet.

Top Bottom