• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how long does it took for you to beat the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicktress

Artist
DMC - 2 weeks because I was PETRIFIED! Of the stupid Marionettes, I didn't have a fear of them before but it's the whole creepy way they get up -- UGH!
DMC 2 - 1 week
DMC 3 - 1 painful week
DMC4 - 2 weeks, took me a while, I savored every nook and cranny of the game, lots of hidden orbs everywhere!

All at about 3-5 hrs a day

Grimmn Reap

Dog That Bites Ppl
devil may cry: at first it took me forever to beat it because it was my first scary game to play lol. i was sooo scared about those marionnetrs and that huge spider.after i killed him once i got really into it and it took me only 2 weeks to beat it on normal. 3 weeks for dmd
devil may cry2: 2 days on normal
devil may cry3: 3days on easy. 3days on normal, and 4 1/2 weeks on dmd

aka958

Don't trust people
dmc3 3 weeks... (just wanna play around 2 missions a day and sometimes less cuse i wanted to save the feeling for the game)
Dmc4 1 week (same as upper one but it feelt so easy and i wanted it hard so i played it through a little faster)

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Cleared hard easy and normal in one day and night.

Dmd took one entire day and very hard a couple of hours.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Wow, you guys have so much free time...
I completed DMC3 a few days after New Years, and it took me about 3 weeks because of my exams. I still remember that I started playing after midnight, I was so damn tired, my eyes were closing with sleep, but super-psyched over the game. This is still one of my most treasured gaming meemories ^_^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Maybe about two days, just because I didn't really focus on the story, probably would have finished it sooner if I really went for it, but I just took the time to enjoy the sublime storyline.

Damn, finally managed to finish the whole game SS. It's harder than DMC 4, here are the results.

Dante
DMC3allSSDante.jpg

Vergil
DMC3allSSVergil.jpg

Sorry about the quality, it was taken on my cellphone.

XXR

Naoki

Midnight Prowler
I see...Cheatness maybeh? Well it took me a day to beat DMC3...*twitch* Couple of hours playing it straight =D

Nsis

Only finished on easy with Dante [yes, I'm a noob, but the PC controls are the worst], took me day and a half [played all day, holiday].

Nsis

I doubt I will ever be able to finish when everything is S even on easy, thu now normal is not that hard [after finishing the game on easy that is].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom