• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How have they not done it yet?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
This is a question that's been on my mind for a while now, and know I'm not homosexual or anything, just curious;

Why haven't Lady or Trish tried removing Dante's clothes with their tongues?

In otherwords; How has Trish and Lady not try to have sex with Dante?

I know Dante wouldn't do it with Trish cause she looks like his mom and that would be awkward, but I know Trish has gotta be dying to do it with him at least once. But just sex, no committed relationship or anything cause Dante sucks at relationships in terms of a girlfriend, that much I'm certain.

As for Lady, I'm surprised she hasn't tried it either. Is it because she has a hatred for demons like she did in DMC3? Even so, she knows he's kinder then any devil, so...why not?

And Dante's a very handsome dude. No homo, but he's pretty much the perfect man in terms of appearance (without all the red coats and if his hair was a bit more normal of a color.) So he should be swimming in women. But Dante is a bit of a loner and a shut in so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Plus he's lazy, a slob, and only eats pizza and drinks beer all day, so that's a turn off to women. But still Lady and Trish not wanting to screw him ONCE? If I saw a girl who was hot like Dante but a female version, I'd definitely accept advances.

I mean I can understand if it was new Dante, since he's not made to look absolutely bishonen, but this is classic Dante.

So what do you guys think?

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Your thread immediately reminded me of this lol:
DMC___Vergil_p_5_8_by_karaii.jpg

Nerofanheart

while i was playing DMC3 i saw a scene where Dante almost kisses Lady and gets rejected i guess he must have a thing for her

Valcorn

Weird thread... are you really asking why a dude that doesn't even exist have no sex???!!! Sigh, some people are sick...

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Dante totally has a mom fetish. He probably banged out Lady too. If not then maybe I guess he really is just a hopeless dork after all. In DmC Dante is hooked up with Kat and he already got laid multiple times. He's doing something right.

berto

I Saw the Devil
This is a question that's been on my mind for a while now, and know I'm not homosexual or anything, just curious...
I mean I can understand if it was new Dante, since he's not made to look absolutely bishonen, but this is classic Dante.

So what do you guys think?
I think that just because it didn't happen on screen doesn't mean it didn't happen. So it might be that all you 'why not's have already happened but because they are such trivial matters there is no need to show them.

Top Bottom