• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How good are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD3

Master Of Trickster
I think that i'm very good in DMC3 ,but royalguard is Bull****.my Fav is trickster and I use it almost everytime I play.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
So I've worked my way up to DMD mode again after losing my original file and it's kicking my ass... and now I'm orb hunting to get past the Surge of Fortunas. Been a while since I played properly. I'm finding it much easier with Vergil than Dante, but I'm mainly doing this so I can fight a Vergil that pulls out his summoned swords and tells me not to get so c0cky.

NeroAngelo

I'm good because I played in normal mode and and!
I die 2 times. :D

I think it's good ! :D

I'm good at dmc1 because DMD mode is a joke for me. ;)

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
im think im pretty god but not the best my most effictive style for me is swordmaster or gunslinger
i never really play dmc3 that much any more im on dmc4 now completed all difficultys even hell or hell mode ( hard as f***) but managed to do it

im a big dmc fan but with dmc3 im an average gamer a-c rankings a few S ranks and thats pretty much it :)

tell me what you think of me :)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Not very.
I do better in DMC4.
But then I've had two years to play DMC4 again and again and again. I'm only on my second day of playing DMC3 and I've already ripped out a 100 page printed game guide, pleaded for friends to help me out, and died about 80 times.
I love using Agni and Rudra :)
And the taunts!!
YEAH! I'm good at taunting.
But that's about all I'm good at.
Oh, and I'm good at getting lost too. And skipping rooms. Ahem.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
No freaking clue!However :

@ Chloe : Now that's a woman with taste I say[in games of course].Agni and Rudra ftw.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil Bane;259954 said:
No freaking clue!However :

@ Chloe : Now that's a woman with taste I say[in games of course].Agni and Rudra ftw.

:lol: :lol: I dare say I prefer using them over Rebellion.
And Rebellion used to take the cake!

aoshi

I guess i am okay.I still am working on DMD to complete without continues. Its the style change system that changes dante completely and some times find it hard to switch over styles and be comfortable with it. I jus completed mission 12 on DMD without continues.Will be playing more.

MrGore

I got level 3 with all styles, that's not a big achivement really...
I don't consider myselve very good, probably could be better if I had more patience, for instance I'm still beating the game in hard with dante and I waste to many health itens on bosses cause I go beserk instead of waiting, then I have to play some normal missions to get more orbs to get more itens for next boss, it's ridiculous, but otherwise it takes ages for me to get a clear opurtunity to damage the bosses.

and gunslinger sorta sucks on bosses, I tend to use sword master, or trickster (but I use trickster offensivly), I some times try dopple ganger, but the double some times start missing his hits.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Know I'm getting good as I'm S ranking most of the time instead of C-ing it because I was too busy faffing around, and I've got the bosses down to a fine kill-in-minimum-hits art. Too bad I suck at everything but DMC3!

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
im pretty good ive leveled all styles max like shootin and sword combos but im effective with royal guard and trickster as well quicksilver isnt really my thing but i use dante super sparda and dop0plaganger the crap out of everythind i generally use kalina anns and ebony and ivory with rebellion and beowulf but i like to switch to cerberus sometimes for ice age ive gotten SS on dante and vergil must die all the way through but i came close to dying ive beaten the game multiple times but the orihalcon fragments always get me lost i just run around shootin it up or hacking stuff to peices so i think im pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom