• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How good are the chances of Injustice getting a sequel....

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I think someone a while back let it slip a sequel was in the works and knowing the current video game industry, something like that won't go with no sequel forever.

As for characters that I'd like to see added to the roster.
-Black Canary
-Static Shock
-Miss Martian
-Captain Cold
-Gorilla Grodd
-John Constantine
-Cheetah
-Black Manta
-Darkseid
-Starfire
-Beast Boy
-Power Girl

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
I think someone a while back let it slip a sequel was in the works and knowing the current video game industry, something like that won't go with no sequel forever.

As for characters that I'd like to see added to the roster.
-Black Canary
-Static Shock
-Miss Martian
-Captain Cold
-Gorilla Grodd
-John Constantine
-Cheetah
-Black Manta
-Darkseid
-Starfire
-Beast Boy
-Power Girl

Holy ****!!! did you read my mind or something. Well I'd also would like Grayven, Captain Atom, Ultra-Humanite, Brainiac, Etrigan, and Firestorm.....well I'd list off more, but I'm tired. Good night....

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Yo guys may add Jason Todd in his Red Hood Persona ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I imagine Jason Todd wouldn't be so different from someone like Deathstroke as a fighter. And quite frankly, they had more than enough Batman characters with Injustice already. Any more Batman characters and you could have basically called the game Batman:Injustice.

Maxman

I imagine Jason Todd wouldn't be so different from someone like Deathstroke as a fighter. And quite frankly, they had more than enough Batman characters with Injustice already. Any more Batman characters and you could have basically called the game Batman:Injustice.
I don't care, I want my man Jason Todd kick some ****ing ass in his Red Hood Persona ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Meg

Yes, Jason Todd please. :thumbsup:

Just imagine the interactions between him and Dick Grayson. :laugh:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Scorpion was a pretty dumb addition. So many characters in the DC Universe and they pick a MK character. Come on.

TyrantWayne9999

If I had to guess, some you don't know who Etrigan is and, most likely, no one here has ever heard of Grayven.

Aside from those two I'd like Blue Beetle, Big Barda, Orion, Static either/or Black Lightning, Captain Atom, Metamorpho, Citizen Steel, Steel, and Amazo....I'd list off more but it would get to a point where your eyes would start to bleed.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Hmm well two of my favorite characters from the Justice League cartoon were The Question and Huntress. I would love to see both of them added.

TyrantWayne9999

Hmm well two of my favorite characters from the Justice League cartoon were The Question and Huntress. I would love to see both of them added.

Huntress would definitely be a good choice. Question I suppose would be good...maybe? What would his moveset look like though? I haven't read any comics that stars or even involves the Question, so I have to make assumptions about him from the JLU TAS.....

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Huntress would definitely be a good choice. Question I suppose would be good...maybe? What would his moveset look like though? I haven't read any comics that stars or even involves the Question, so I have to make assumptions about him from the JLU TAS.....
To be honest I'm not entirely sure how he would fight since I've only seen him in Justice League Unlimited and his fighting in that was rather basic. I would assume that the comics would provide something to work with though. But yeah I do agree that Huntress would be awesome.

Top Bottom