• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HOw do you think Vergil will react to Trish having sparda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death God

He might see her and be shocked at first but after realizing that she is just a disgusting imitation of his dead mother he might try to kill her just for that let alone sparda, especialy if he learns she was created by mundus but with out saying i dont think he will be happy to see her with or without sparda.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
or Vergil will put a Test on Trish..................and the End VErgil will realise that Trish is look like his Mother

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Grrr...d4rkn1ght,if there is a competition on making the most spelling & grammar mistakes,you are definitely gonna win it.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hhmmmm................dont know
maybe Vergil cares a lot than forgetting an icecream in North Africa

Aloysius Knight

okay, I'm teh noob, but wtf?!!

Can someone fill me in? Trish=Vergil's Mom clone?

Seriously, where does this say this? Cuz I am like o_O WTF?!!!

I mean, if its true, judging by Vergil, its a tossup, in the end of DMC 3 he was more human than he ever was in the entirety, he finally understood how Dante was more powerful than him, but with Mundus, yeah....depends.

Yes, Vergil is a power-hungry man, but he is still half human, as much as he hates to admit it, so he could react wierdly if Trish is a clone of his mom.

But then again, he could react as viciously as possible, since it is power that he seeks, but then again, he strikes me as a chivalrous warrior, he has shown himself to be fair in all of his fights, (as fair as he could against me XD)

basically, Vergil might just slaughter her, depending on his state. He might ask for it, Or he might be content, I seriously do not know, because he has been burned twice in his search for power, well, technically thrice, DMC 3, against Mundus, and finally in DMC, needless to say he might be like "KFC THIS" and walk away.

or we could have this

Trish: Vergil, I am a clone of ur mother
Vergil: No. No. That's not true. That's impossible.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Demon_Sniper

The Hybrid Sniper
Vergil might wrap himself up in a straight jacket and mumble how great he is and why Dante's underwear is on his head. XD

Hey, Vergil can go crazy if he sees his own mother who is supposedly DEAD! I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom