• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HOw do you think Vergil will react to Trish having sparda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxotic

You saw this on GFaqs DMC4 boards didn't you!?:p
jk
I think he will be really mad. Also, as someone said on GFaqs, he'll want his amulent back.

Lady

the missing piece
well i see their amulets being something which symbolizes their human half and the sword being that of their demon half. So, technically, if Vergil is without the amulet perhaps he did attain some sort of 'power'? His human side is his weakness and ridding himself of the only thing which holds as constant reminder of it would be good? So, technically i think Vergil would be more ruthless than he already is. oh i'm not making sense.

Vergil Sparda

A son of Sparda
I think Vergil will flip when he sees a clone of his mom!!!He might even fall to his knee's and ask how she was still alive,sence that thats not his mommy and say "Give me the sword human",or do anything to take it from her and they both fight to death!

vergil rocks

Vergil Sparda said:
I think Vergil will flip when he sees a clone of his mom!!!He might even fall to his knee's and ask how she was still alive,sence that thats not his mommy and say "Give me the sword human",or do anything to take it from her and they both fight to death!
haha that would be funny

Demon_Sniper

The Hybrid Sniper
Vergil will have mixed feelings about it. He might grovel, he might go crazy.

Dante might even sit down with a box of popcorn to see the show. If Vergil gets ****ed off and starts chasing Trish around the room.

That's what I think.

Vince

Vergil is still alive c'mon Dante beat him 6 times and still.....
How could it be!!!

jeeral harold

NO WAY ..
that definitly won't happen...

first of all vince is right virgil is NOT dead
second , Trish doese not exsist in DMC 3
third , if so he would KILL her and throw her to the depth of HELL

Luc

jeeral harold said:
third , if so he would KILL her and throw her to the depth of HELL

After saying something like: "You are weak, you do not deserve to weild this power."

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i think that Vergil will do everything to kill Trish to have Spard in his hand..........if Dante protect her

wicked_lester

i dont think he'll try and kill her...maybe hurt her but DEFINATELY not kill her....its a clone of his mother man....he loves her!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom