• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you think they would dance?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
So what kind of dancing style do you think the DMC and DmC crew would dance?

Here's how I see it;

Dante from DMC would probably do a bit of hip swaying or tango.

I can see Dante from DMC4 being a tango kind of guy. But with DMC3 Dante, I can see him doing some head banging dances.

Dante from DmC would do something like this;

Imagine new Dante doing the dougie. :woot:

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I could see old Dante tangoing (or more specifically DMC4 Dante).

But definitely can't see DmC Dante doing the dougie...o_O

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think Vergil would waltz. He is more traditional and more classical and has more 'refined' attributes.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
This

images

would never dougie.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i can definitely see DMC dante and vergil doing a tango or samba or something like that. i dunno why, but i can see trish and lady grinding/twerking. nero and kat wouldn't really dance. i think they'd have to be drunk to even consider it. and DmC dante would probably just stand there and have a girl grind on him while he moves around a little bit.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
DMC4 Dante definately would do tango. I blame the Lucifer scene for that.

Considering DMC3 Dante has the rocker moment with the Nevan guitar, I wonder if he would headbang?

I could imagine DmC Dante just standing in a corner with his arms folded, or if he was at a club, probably just grind on those angel ladies all night.:tongue: I just can't think of any dance that he would do.

Jester could do Krumping, just because I think it would be really funny to see him do that.

I'm agreeing with others who say Vergil would do a waltz or something a bit more classical.

Mundus can't dance. He's too big and he'd just wreck everything:laugh:

I could imagine Kat at a rave with a load of glowsticks doing that kind of swaying rave dance thing.

Lilith would be pole dancing:vomit:

berto

I Saw the Devil
tango seems to be the obvious choice, doesn't it. i thought wbout that a long time ago and thats the same conclusion i got.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
thanks. i really needed that mental projection
old-woman-stripper.jpg
Is that a dude with a flat chest dressing as a lady?

Well, I guess Lilith twerking could be worse.:tongue:

For some reason I think Kyrie might do either ballet or some kind of interpretational dance.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Is that a dude with a flat chest dressing as a lady?

Well, I guess Lilith twerking could be worse.:tongue:

For some reason I think Kyrie might do either ballet or some kind of interpretational dance.
when she's not having a private party with nero :sneaky:

Top Bottom