• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you grip the controller in dmc 4 for dante?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41833
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41833

Hey guys, I've been getting more used to DMC 4 lately and I wanted to ask a very important question. What hand postures have u guys tried with DMC 4 that you feel most comfortable with? (Example claw gripping or just doing it normally) Whenever I play as Dante, I don't even play in a normal grip, I actually will do something really weird where I have my left hand hovering over the left side of the controller (my palms will be somewhat facing the d-pad) and I just change styles with the d-pad as I do what I always do which is trickster teleport => change to swordmaster and perform the rebellion aerial attacks => jump off the enemy => change to gunslinger and hold rainstorm as the finisher.

Any help would be appreciated as I'm trying to figure out an optimal way for me to play.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Sorry I can't help :cry: this time my man but you need take advice from advanced and knowledgeable member like @Foxtrot94 so have good day.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 41833

I do use the claw but don't be a doofus like me, do wrist exercises, cause it will mess them up in the long run.
Out of curosity, do you use the claw grip for both of your hands or only one of them?

Top Bottom