• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you feel about 3D?

Meg

Well it looks like 3D is the future of gaming, so how do you guys feel about it? Personally I think its stupid and a waste of money. I just want to play my game. I don't want crap flying at me.

Dark Drakan

Admin
So long as companies dont start making things 3D only or cutting things out of games to be exclusive to those with 3D capabilities i dont see the problem with it. Im sure it can live side by side with regular gaming and it will be many many years before anyone even thinks of it taking over from regular gaming.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I won't disagree with you meg,but if it is for the sake of a better Nintendo console,with proper controls in their games,graphics the level of WII and finally some remakes of some of the best games ever,I say I can do some scrifice.Other than that...yeah,pretty stupid,especially in the big consoles,where you play them at the tv.It will just hinder the player.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Bored of it already, it failed way back when for a reason and now it's suddenly coming back. It's just going to become a new gimmick like motion control was/is.
Also, just because something gets bigger on screen when it comes towards you, it doesn't make it 3D.

Also also, 3D Crysis 2 is going to MURDER my laptop.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
3D things give me a huge headache - my brain can't handle it.
I just want it to go away - stupid, stupid, stupid! (That's only 'cuz I can't enjoy it! :p)

Top Bottom