• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do we get Legendary Member?

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
You have to defeat 100 demons in less than 10 minutes. :wink:

Joke aside, I think you need to donate to get it.
Idk I didn't see a donation button for legendary member only Platinum and Gold but I'll defeat 100 demons in under a minute for legend member ;)

Viper

Premium
Idk I didn't see a donation button for legendary member only Platinum and Gold but I'll defeat 100 demons in under a minute for legend member ;)
Well, okay if that is the path you wish to take. You do realize it has to be done with a plastic sword? There was a metal sword handed out for the task at first, was kept nicely displayed in stone, but then some kid named Arthur ran off with it, mumbled something about becoming a king. XD

Dark Drakan

Admin
All donations of $10 or over get the banner. Donate page should look like this...

image.jpg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Dark Drakan pretty much covered this.

Here's some further information concerning Legendary Members (found here: Upgrading to a Gold Membership + other useful tips concerning Memberships)

What is a Legendary Member and how do I become one?

You're probably thinking "What is a Legendary Member?". There is no means to select this as an option when browsing through available Memberships, and there is a reason for that. It's a limited time only Membership which is only attainable through donations made to the site. More specifically, a donation of 10 USD. Here is the page to go to if you wish to donate to the site (Anything from 1o USD upwards will give you Legendary Member status) http://devilmaycry.org/donate/

What you get from this? A limited time only purple username, as an oppose to the red one for regular members. A limited time only Legendary Member badge. And your name included onto the donators list on the site. Seems pretty cool, right? We thought you'd agree.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I've been wondering...can we get the Legendary badge just from upgrading our gold status?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I've been wondering...can we get the Legendary badge just from upgrading our gold status?

How do you mean? Are you saying can you get the legendary badge if you pay 10 USD or more on upgrading your Gold Membership? I'm not even sure myself. Good question. I know Steve said that any donations, even account upgrades too would go towards getting dmc.net. So it's perhaps possible to assume that since upgrading your account would mean donating also you would gain the badge.

The only one who could say for sure really would be Steve though, so what I said is just what I assume.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
How do you mean? Are you saying can you get the legendary badge if you pay 10 USD or more on upgrading your Gold Membership? I'm not even sure myself. Good question. I know Steve said that any donations, even account upgrades too would go towards getting dmc.net. So it's perhaps possible to assume that since upgrading your account would mean donating also you would gain the badge.

The only one who could say for sure really would be Steve though, so what I said is just what I assume.

Well...my year-long membership's running out soon, so I was planning on upgrading to lifetime gold member ship and was just wondering if I'd still have to make a separate $10 donation for it or not. I guess it doesn't really matter--it's just $10 and saving that up isn't too hard--I was just curious. =3 Thankies, though.

Top Bottom