• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do we become a GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfMayhem

I really am curious of how Keaton become a member of the staff. What did he do? Is there anyway that I or someone else can become a member of the staff?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Simple, he was a trustworthy member of the forums, contributed a lot, was never rude and was just a generally a helpful and polite person.

Tony couldn't take care of the entire forums all on his lonesome (as awesome as he was at the job) so it was decided that another Super Mod was needed and because of Keaton's history in the forums, his time here, his contributions and his all round helpfulness, many people nominated him for the position. (Myself included)

With the support Keaton got and the proof of his actions on the forums, Angel and Devilmaycry saw it fit to make Keaton the new Super Mod, a position he deserves more than anyone else in these forums, you've got to do a lot of hard work if you even want to be considered, and even that was a special case, I doubt they'll be needing any new moderators soon.

Keaton

Premium
Angelo Credo summed it all up +rep
A postion needs to be available and then candidates considered ^__^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I think it was mainly because of his skillfullness :) His trustworthiness... Hiw awesomeness, his helpfullness :) His devotion, his loyalty and loads of other things :) Plus, because a lot of people thought he'd be best suited :)

Edit: oh, if someone already summed it up, then ignore me :lol:

Keaton

Premium
Lol, I don;t deserve an appreciation thread, question anwsered thread locked =p

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Damn - now I'm too late to say how much Keaton had to pay us for his position....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom